• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Obsessions?

Mayor Jessica

In a DMMD phase
Bells
What are you guys obsessed with?? For me it's DMMD and midget hamsters... It's not weird I think lol. Feel free to also leave why you're obsessed with that thing! (It's because both the DMMD anime is amazing and so is the game. Hamsters are cute make them little midgets and they are even cuter)

Besides ACNL?

Necessary Response/Aesthetic Perfection/Daniel Graves
Repo! the Genetic Opera
Make up, specifically Lorac lipsticks and urban decay eyeshadow palettes.
Mac and cheese with tuna
Reddit, as much as I hate to admit it.

Does window shopping online for clothes I cannot afford count? That seems to be all I do lately. ;n;

...fanfiction
Grunge shopping (My closet is full of grunge clothing for some reason?)
Pastel.. anything. (Closet also filled with pastel clothing, but I have a lot of pastel stuff for some reason, too.)
Pale fashion.

Last edited:
Listening to music all day, reading, sleeping, lately it's really anything that can hold my attention or distract me for long periods of time.

voltage games and shoujo mangas
ehehe.

what's worst is that the storylines are often very similar.
and it can be extremely cheesy.
but gotta love the cheesinesses. :'D

At the moment?
PC games, (gory) anime and the internet.

And story-woven video games. Ah, the tears.

Like, a real obsession IRL? I'd say cleanness. If something is too messy or dirty it stresses the hell out of me. And I also wash my hands very often. But they're still soft :D

But if by obsession you mean 'stuff you're really into' theeeen ACNL (but I'm trying to slow it down), and then just comics (not necessarily super hero ones), and cartoons. I can't live without them ;A;

Last edited:
I am obsessed with bags.. too bad I can't afford the ones I REALLY like. But time will come.

...and food DLCs on ACNL. lol

hm,
drawing, watching anime, music, and fan fiction.
with the occasional 1 hour scrolling through tumblr added in there ahhaah

Cats. I am currently obsessed with cats. I have always loved cats anyway, but right now I'm on a cat hype. The good thing is knowing that when my hype dies down, I will still continue to love cats regardless, just like I always have done.

What are you considering an obsession?

In any case, cats, Metal Gear, and cowboy movies. And some stuff I can't say here.

Achievement Hunter, Doctor Who, anime (I usually pick up on one or two series that I get really attached to for awhile, for example right now it's Space Dandy and Selector Infected Wixoss), tumblr, fashion, learning about new places, indie games (Like Yume Nikki or anything similar), dogs, ducks, lately mice as well... And that's about it right now haha.

COMICS, mostly Image and Marvel
Cats, I have two, Starbuck (BSG not coffee!) and Ororo and another kitten joining the family in a couple days :3
Ellen Page, I MEEEEAN
Tomb Raider (2013 game and comics)

I think they're the main things I'm sUper into :3

Back