• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Oblivious to the Super Bowl?

im not a sports person at all, so clearly i wouldnt know about the superbowl

I knew it was today, but I've never really been into watching football. Plus, I don't even know the two teams, so there's no point. But a lot of my friends are super into it, and I guess I understand the sentiment.

(Also it's CNY so I've been eating all afternoon

I never remember when the superbowl is xD I hate sports (unless Ninja Warrior and Wipeout count in which case I love sports).

The only reason I knew was because everyone else talking about it, and because my work did like a giveaway or something. It's just like wow, how many things can we shove into the same month? Superbowl, Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day. And I get to work every one of them... dumb people who celebrate things. *pout*

I checked ahead only so I could know what time period to not even bother going to the store or anything like that

not that I normally go on weekends anyways

I live in England and have 0 interest in sport unless it is the olympics or the World Cup.

Also it's just like the big American football (Rugby) tournament isn't it?

I knew it was yesterday, but that was only because I heard it talked about on the news when I was on break. Otherwise, I would have been oblivious. I went to sleep when it started, too. lol

Last edited:
the only reason I really cared about the super bowl this year was because of the rumoured new civil war trailer that i stayed up until 1.30 this morning to watch lmao. American football seems pretty cool, actually, but it's probably a lot harder and more pointless to follow when you're in the uk.

Back