Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
i've had a one and a half hour time limit on tiktok on my phone for years because otherwise i can and will just keep scrolling.. and scrolling.. and scrolling.. it used to be two hours but i weaned myself down lol. even still it's probably unhealthy that i hit that limit a lot of the time but fortunately i actually obey the pop up as it kind of snaps me out of my trance. it's the only app i have it on though, nothing else seems to be as much of a time suck for me!

I do, for the same reason! But the screen time limit only works semi well for me 😅

I do have one set for YouTube and Instagram to prevent me from wasting time just passively watching/scrolling but unfortunately, it doesn’t prevent me from pressing the “ignore for today” button. I really should get better at my screen time self-control 🤭

No, but I also typically don't use social media. I use YouTube but mostly for music. I don't have the energy to actually watch things all day.

No, but I also avoid checking my phone in the presence of others. Mostly a respect thing. That alone cuts down my screen time naturally. Most of my screen time is also generally hobby related. (watching movies/whatever sports I follow at the moment).

I haven't ever actually had a screen time limit. It would probably be useful to have one that passively reminds me and doesn't close me out of the app entirely lol

I did for a part of 2023, but ended up tossing those limits aside the moment I came back to TBT for camp. Admittedly, it feels like I should go back to setting limits on various websites, since I'm getting too distracted by a bunch of websites currently and it's affecting my productivity. 😅

I find that I don't need to set time limits anymore. The internet has gotten boring lately lol. I do find myself scrolling just cause it's easy and comfortable too but I'm not really enjoying it anymore. I do gotta get into the habit of not just gravitating to my phone whenever I'm done tasks. I gotta get comfortable with being bored.

i mean i really should. i do find myself just endlessly scrolling when i should be sleeping or doing something productive. i really wish i was better at managing my phone use.

I don't feel a need to. I don't spend a lot of time online. I tend to use the internet in quick bursts rather than continously.

Back