Selling o l d - ♥ - c o l l e c t i b l e s

indeed it is!

Heckin awesome! I'll send the tbt over in a sec, and I would love a message on it! :)

Actually (darnit) I just realized I need a 2015 Opal, not 2014 (if it's from 2014 it will go behind my 2015 Emerald which I don't want)

I sent the tbt so if you could send it back I would appreciate it, I'm really sorry about that ;~;

Last edited:
Heckin awesome! I'll send the tbt over in a sec, and I would love a message on it! :)

Actually (darnit) I just realized I need a 2015 Opal, not 2014 (if it's from 2014 it will go behind my 2015 Emerald which I don't want)

I sent the tbt so if you could send it back I would appreciate it, I'm really sorry about that ;~;

Oops just saw this msg after i sent the opal. I dont think you'll be able to xfer the opal back to me. Ill send you back the bells and i guess you can delete the opal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops just saw this msg after i sent the opal. I dont think you'll be able to xfer the opal back to me. Ill send you back the bells and i guess you can delete the opal.

No it's okay, I can send it back! (Staff made it so that birthstones can be traded more than once) I'll go ahead and send it to you :)

Back