• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

North America 3DS Release Thread

Hmm... I feel like my hinge is a little too wobbly... Does anyone else feel that way? Put your 3DS in the normal hinge position when you play and then press on it a little with your finger towards closed position. Is it a little wobbly?

Not for me.

I think everyone's either getting paranoid something is wrong with their system because it is new, or they're TRYING to find things wrong with it.

Well since it seems I'm not going to arkansas till wednesday, I can go ahead and post some more.

I agree with bacon people are just looking for things to complain about.

Also Justin I think it might just be your hinge, mine barely moves when I push it *on the hinge*.

Also I've added Tye and nook ;D.

Anyone make some good mii's and have QR codes? I tried getting a QR code of that one huge compiliation website and got a link and luigi mii :D.

Edit:Just took a photo of the round door knob on my door in 3d, LOOKS AMAZING!

Last edited:
Not for me.

I think everyone's either getting paranoid something is wrong with their system because it is new, or they're TRYING to find things wrong with it.
the hinge felt loose for me, compared to my ds lite. dunno if it's more resilient and just looser.. but i don't like how that feels, out of the box..

I went to the system updates area, but it won't let me update it. An error keeps occurring.

When I tried updating I kept getting this message "An error has occurred. Unable to update''
So, I disabled my firewall and it updated.

Yeah, wobbly hinge here too, and the damn thing creaks for some reason too. My circle pad seems to randomly get stuck also. Gah. Impressive machine, otherwise.

Mine works fine, other than the fact that I have to figure out how to get into my router's site to add my 3DS's IP to the exceptions. Damn Time Warner...

RIDDDDGEEE RACER looks trippy. Yikes. Street Fighter also awesome. The AR games are OMGWTFASDASDAlsjdlkj, especially the AR Shot ones. This thing is impresssive.

RIDDDDGEEE RACER looks trippy. Yikes. Street Fighter also awesome. The AR games are OMGWTFASDASDAlsjdlkj, especially the AR Shot ones. This thing is impresssive.

Wanna play Street Fighter later? I'm still getting used to the controls. D:

Personally, I'm loving it. I got Pilot Wings and Nintendogs + Cats. I think I'll return Pilot Wings though, because I'm not really enjoying it. The 3D looks amazing, and I love the gyroscope. Face Raiders is really fun. The AR cards are wonderful, although I'm a little disappointed that all you can do with the "hero" cards is make them pose. The face detection photo mii thing is pretty close. I love the slide pad. I thought it would be awkward having the d-pad be right below it, but I was wrong. The stylus placement isn't really my cup of tea, and the battery life is kind of short, but it's hard not to expect with all of the 3D and whatnot. Overall, really nice system, glad I got it. I'm looking forward to more games coming out.

My code is 0430-8287-3596. Add me if you want, just let me know so I can add you back!

I added Sock Head, Nook, Tye, Jesse, Bacon Boy, Phil, Entei Slider, Jeremy, Tom, and Justin.

Last edited:
Added everyone in this thread. Make sure you add me. 0430-8278-7210

Back