• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Norma is moving out~ (Norma the Normal Cow)

Villager
Norma

NeighborNoon

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Norma is moving out, she'll be in boxes tomorrow. A little early, but I know she's not 'top tier' or anything so I wanted to give the curious a head start. Norma was one of the Welcome Amiibo update villagers from the last generation, so a lot of people may not be aware she's in the game, but she's very cute I think!

She's pastel pink (her house exterior is also pastel pink stucco, and she has a pleasantly decorated interior too) with blue hooves, and she has a little coif of brown hair which actually turns into two pigtails down the back of her head (a cute detail I didn't notice at first glance). If anybody's interested in having her in their town let me know, she's completely free.

1613871881245.png
1613871918891.png

Back