• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
Check NSider's Bulletin Board IMMIDEATELY. The Crossing Guardian will be, yes, RETIRED, on November 14th! Can this mean the end of the Animal Crossing Ask Center?!? PLEASE guys, Ask NOA_ANDY if he'll move the ACAC to the AC:WW Board that'll be made on Nov 14th.
 
Bulerias said:
Check NSider's Bulletin Board IMMIDEATELY. The Crossing Guardian will be, yes, RETIRED, on November 14th! Can this mean the end of the Animal Crossing Ask Center?!? PLEASE guys, Ask NOA_ANDY if he'll move the ACAC to the AC:WW Board that'll be made on Nov 14th.
Mind if I edit this in to a discussion thread?

I already posted a topic. -__-
 
It'll have to go in the GameCube board, where I doubt it'll be allowed.

So it seems that ACDS has broken the ACAC.

Ironic? Yes.

Funny? No.

Unless he allows us to have questions for just ACDS!
 
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
It'll have to go in the GameCube board, where I doubt it'll be allowed.

So it seems that ACDS has broken the ACAC.

Ironic? Yes.

Funny? No.

Unless he allows us to have questions for just ACDS!
GOD NO.

After one year of pursuing our dreams of being the largest Ask thingy, we're destroyed by one of our most hyped videogames.

PM NOA_ANDY AND ASK HIM IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO MOVE IT TO THE AC:WW BOARD.
You do it, and stop yelling.

Answer my question, too.
 
You can PM him on the 10th or so, don't do it now.

Too early.

Oh and go to the Ask Andy chat thing!
 
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
It'll have to go in the GameCube board, where I doubt it'll be allowed.

So it seems that ACDS has broken the ACAC.

Ironic? Yes.

Funny? No.

Unless he allows us to have questions for just ACDS!
GOD NO.

After one year of pursuing our dreams of being the largest Ask thingy, we're destroyed by one of our most hyped videogames.

PM NOA_ANDY AND ASK HIM IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO MOVE IT TO THE AC:WW BOARD.
If its moved to the AC:WW board, the users can only ask AC:WW stuff <_<

Anyways, go to the ask NOA_Andy thingy on wednesday and ask him to move it or something.
 
wha?



:'( this really sucks


:( bye ACAC. Its screwed. I don't think he will move it, and if he does eveyones gunna be like THIS ISN'T ALLOWED! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED! and I'M REPORTING THIS THREAD! and then it will be locked



:'(
 
goodbye crossing guardian...and hopefully andy will allow the acac to continue operations...
 
not only that thread... what he should do, is move the whole board... there's no real point in deleting it... people are obviously going to ask normal Animal Crossing questions there... so why not make the board for both... that way, we could still keep all the good threads...
 
This really sucks... but I fear something else :no: ... what about the connection between TBTS and Nsider?!!!!!! Will we put it in Wi-fi connection board?! because now all of the AC fans will be scattered through Nsider and not be in one place. and who knows maybe they won't go to the Wi-fi connection board!
 
PKMNMasterSamus said:
This really sucks... but I fear something else :no: ... what about the connection between TBTS and Nsider?!!!!!! Will we put it in Wi-fi connection board?! because now all of the AC fans will be scattered through Nsider and not be in one place. and who knows maybe they won't go to the Wi-fi connection board!
or, lots of ac fans who haven't been at the crossing guardian will buy acww and come to the acww board in the wifi connection part of nsider.
 
Fool. Although the ACAC could just be moved... maybe. We must all share our thoughts about this at Ask Andy on the first Wednesday of November. I hope you all will be there.
 
Back
Top