• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

Reindeer

 
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
After being supposedly leaked by various sources (4chan being the main player) and being questioned by many, it's now confirmed that there will indeed be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. The Japanese stream went live a few minutes ago, and shows a countdown to 1 day and 8 hours from now (at the time of writing this post, pic).

Links to the apparent leaks (click at own risk, take with grain of salt, and all that):
American 2
European 2

Ignoring the leaks, what are you hoping to see?

Last edited:
The leaks' information is very different from one another, apart from a few tidbits. But let's be honest, if you were writing a fake leaks list, you'd obviously include MORE AMIIBO ANNOUNCED HOT DAMN

Also the European leak is obviously some fan-created thing. Starting time of 3PM GMT, even though the American and Japanese ones start at 11PM GMT.

Last edited:
tbh the best thing of these leaks imo is having the VCs overlap between systems

most everything else I'm kinda "bleh" on at worst, or just completely neutral right now

except Jiggly amiibo. all of my yes please

also
The Ganondorf Ami IBO is supported by Hyrule warriors and with her can you unlock a new weapon for Ganondorf.

this is my favorite portion of the leaks. guess why

also also, is Ami IBO just some dumb European name for the amiibo line, or is the leaker just being weird? if the former is true, then can one of our European members explain this name?

More amiibo! DK64 for 3ds! Rerelease of rare amiibo! More Majora's Mask New 3DS XL releases! An amazing elite status award for club nintendo!

I want so much, haha.

also also, is Ami IBO just some dumb European name for the amiibo line, or is the leaker just being weird? if the former is true, then can one of our European members explain this name?
The original text was in German, then thrown through Google Translate. They're just called "amiibo" here like in all other regions, but Translate does weird stuff like that. Like how "Puzzle & Dragons" became "Jigsaw & Dragons".

Animal Crossing. I can dream.

If a new Ac game gets announced it's gonna be at E3. :c

I just still want physical rewards for their new rewards program. really it's the only thing I care about RN.

Hm. 6PM EDT is a perfectly fine time for me to watch, even if I have work tomorrow. That is, if I can eat my dinner before that time.

Speaking of which, I'm not going to expect a E3 level of magnitude of excitement but still going to be great on its own.

read the leaks
hope this is true
mostly this stuff:

-paper mario hot damn
-more amiibos holla wave 5 lookin hella appealing headlined by sexy a$$ ganon
-mk8! hope we get a hype dlc #2 trailer like the one we got for dlc #1
-STARFAAAAAXX
-Mewtwo news and the tourney thing finally being implemented in smash

also let them confirm ridley and april fools us

All that can really come out at this point of good information for me. I'm excited.

Maybe Nintendo will be cruel and announce tommorow that the direct is an April Fools joke. :lemon:

All I want is more info about Zelda U and I'd die for a Paper Mario related announcement but I doubt that's something Nintendo is even considering. :x

Back