• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

weeps ur style is so cute,, hope I can snag a slot but if not, would love to be on the tbt pinglist!

Type of style: Style 2 (full body + villager)
Character(s):
Ei4XQOFVoAI5q8v

EgU5cS0U4AEOVWm
Background or no background: With some cherry blossom branches or cherry blossom petals floating around!
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom clothes (in spoilers above) c: if you could add a shoulder bag for each of them (like the shoulder bag of my rep in my sig) that would be lovely
Details on poses and actions of character(s): walking and talking <3
Payment: 500 tbt

Type of style: dos - bust
Character(s): Can you make r avatars? If not I’ll change the reference :^
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Any simple dark bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: the ones in the reference
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) I’ll leave it up to you if that’s ok!
Payment: 150 TBT :3
Wish I could order more but I’m broke rn ;-;
hELLO!! it’s been ages since we’ve talked omg :’o

Type of style: style 2 (full body)
Character(s): will include references at the bottom!!
Background or no background (pls specify if possible): either works!! if you’re okay with backgrounds, something forest or cloud themed would be great but i’m honestly not picky at all (or, you could even have cloud emojis floating around her, similar to what you did for my last commission with the pink hearts!)
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom!
Details on poses and actions of character(s) (pls specify if possible): for her pose, having her just stand is completely fine but i’d love for her to be waving and/or having her tongue sticking out! she’s a very flirty and playful character so anything that you think would fit with that would be amazing!!
Payment: 300 tbt

Type of style: 2 (Full body with villager)
Character(s):
https://toyhou.se/7554966.barry/gallery with Dobie again? And a little Rowlet if possible?
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible)
Background, if you're up for a bg would you be able to do a night sky background maybe with some stars?
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Sitting looking under the stars
Payment: 450 TBT
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): my ACNH character and Tom (the cat villager, not Tom Nook)
Background or no background: I don't mind, I mainly want something that would look good as my signature
Custom or default clothes: Tom's default shirt from New Leaf (not NH), I can pay you 5 tbt extra for this!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Tom is my all time favorite villager, so it would be nice if we could be doing something cute together, for example fishing or sitting under a tree. What do you think? Also my favorite season is summer, if that helps!
Payment: 200 tbt per character = 405 tbt total
If possible could you make the flower crown go around my head instead of sitting on top of my head, if that makes sense? You can also vary the type of flower too to make it prettier if needed. Also I'm not the best with color and if you want to change the clothing/crown color hues a bit to compliment Tom (he's blue lol) that's ok too. Lastly, if white shorts look strange with a transparent background or something you may make them a light or dark denim. Basically, I am not picky about the clothes looking exactly like this picture, and I trust your creative judgment. I'm good as long as my character looks like me/has these features :)

View attachment 339779

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that you remembered to notify me when tbt slots opened up <3
Also as a somewhat recent graduate I totally understand that classes take priority so I don't mind at all if you need more time with my commission 🥰

weeps ur style is so cute,, hope I can snag a slot but if not, would love to be on the tbt pinglist!

Type of style: Style 2 (full body + villager)
Character(s):
Ei4XQOFVoAI5q8v

EgU5cS0U4AEOVWm
Background or no background: With some cherry blossom branches or cherry blossom petals floating around!
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom clothes (in spoilers above) c: if you could add a shoulder bag for each of them (like the shoulder bag of my rep in my sig) that would be lovely
Details on poses and actions of character(s): walking and talking <3
Payment: 500 tbt
tbt slots filled! all orders accepted 🥰

AAaa are if theres an RLC slot I'd love to commission you!

FORM:
Please add a reference if possible!

Type of style: Style 1~
Character(s): Pietro, Dom, My islander :D
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Either or honestly, if you think a background would look cute then whatever your creative brain can think up!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes :D
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) Hmmm I think maybe my character in the middle and dom/pietro on each side of me would be cool! As for specific poses/facial expressions/etc I'll leave that up to you!
Payment: RLC/Paypal! (DM info?)

References:
latest

latest
1606855286128.png

1606855209697.png
1606855384104.png

AAaa are if theres an RLC slot I'd love to commission you!

FORM:

Type of style: Style 1~
Character(s): Pietro, Dom, My islander :D
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Either or honestly, if you think a background would look cute then whatever your creative brain can think up!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes :D
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) Hmmm I think maybe my character in the middle and dom/pietro on each side of me would be cool! As for specific poses/facial expressions/etc I'll leave that up to you!
Payment: RLC/Paypal! (DM info?)

References:
tysm for commissioning! ill add you to the rlc list and dm u soon for the payment info 💓

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island Rep + Marshal
Background or no background: The ground is covered in snow, with snow falling from the sky (the very back layer can just be sky and maybe some trees?). Could also have a pile of snowballs on the ground next to both characters, and/or little snow barriers, but i'll leave those up to you.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Marshal: Jacket, Blue Gloves, Hat || Island Rep: Jacket, Trousers, Black Gloves, Hat, and Boots
Details on poses and actions of character(s): The two are having a snowball fight (standing up), both with very happy/excited expressions. I'll leave the rest up to you, and depending on if you think it'd look good or not, you could draw one of us getting hit by a snowball hehe.
Payment: $13 USD through PayPal, and a handful of pocket lint through UPS :^)

also don't need this for a bit, so feel free to have a rest instead and take your time with it 😌

Last edited:
Character(s): Island Rep + Marshal
Background or no background: The ground is covered in snow, with snow falling from the sky (the very back layer can just be sky and maybe some trees?). Could also have a pile of snowballs on the ground next to both characters, and/or little snow barriers, but i'll leave those up to you.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Marshal: Jacket, Blue Gloves, Hat || Island Rep: Jacket, Trousers, Black Gloves, Hat, and Boots
Details on poses and actions of character(s): The two are having a snowball fight (standing up), both with very happy/excited expressions. I'll leave the rest up to you, and depending on if you think it'd look good or not, you could draw one of us getting hit by a snowball hehe.
Payment: $13 USD through PayPal, and a handful of pocket lint through UPS :^)

also don't need this for a bit, so feel free to have a rest instead and take your time with it 😌
havent talked to u in a while xtrash 👀 ill be expecting that handful of pocket lint along with some of ur collectibles too thank u ☺😈

adding u to the rlc list c:

CURRENT STATUS: TBT SLOTS CLOSED, RLC SLOTS OPENED

heyy welcome welcome 😊 thanks for stopping by to check out my art shop!
Will only be accepting RLC through PayPal and tbt
but RLC has priority !!

View attachment 284986
STYLES:
If you want your animal crossing villager to be wearing custom clothes, that would be an additional 10 tbt but FREE if paying RLC!
Custom clothes on island rep is free for both styles
I can also draw
IRL animals(pets!)/people

STYLE 1: 2 USD/200 tbt for 1 character
STYLE 2: 2 USD/150 tbt for bust | 5 USD/300 tbt for entire body | 8 USD/400 tbt for villager + island rep

FORM:
Type of style:

Character(s):
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible)
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible)

Payment:

MUST READ:
🌟 Will be using a first come first serve system
🌟 Due to my classes, each drawing will take around 5-7 days
🌟 you can order up to 3 drawings each time (3 drawings does not mean 3 characters)
🌟 You can use the drawings for sigs/pfp or anything just credit me pls!

SLOTS AND WAITLIST:
1. nightxshift
2. xara
3. Rowlet28
4. sleepydreepy
5. skarmoury
1. LOEY - paid
2. Ghoste - paid
3. xTech
ivelostmyspectacles

FINISHED COMMISSIONS:
Type of style: style 2 <3 either bust up or waist up etc! c:
Character(s):
IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_0466 (2).JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
(most people did ask for more pictures so i can also do that !! haha)
so i have a blue streak in my hair and often have eyeliner, and my glasses on! and he always had his hair in a headband! (which i can provide pictures if you need haha!)
Background or no background: in front of a brick wall maybe? c:
Custom clothes or default clothes: the clothes in the first picture! (if you can make them out, i can explain a little more if needed!
Details on poses and actions of character(s):all happy and lovey! nothing much else! c:
Payment: 10USD? c:

Type of style: style 2 <3 either bust up or waist up etc! c:
Character(s):
View attachment 340721 View attachment 340722View attachment 340723(most people did ask for more pictures so i can also do that !! haha)
so i have a blue streak in my hair and often have eyeliner, and my glasses on! and he always had his hair in a headband! (which i can provide pictures if you need haha!)
Background or no background: in front of a brick wall maybe? c:
Custom clothes or default clothes: the clothes in the first picture! (if you can make them out, i can explain a little more if needed!
Details on poses and actions of character(s):all happy and lovey! nothing much else! c:
Payment: 10USD? c:
aaa tysm for commissioning! ill pm you the payment info and add u to the rlc list ☺
BTW Y'ALL R SO CUTEEEE 🥺 💓

Hi there, your art is super cute! I wanted to ask since I'm not sure if I missed it anywhere in your first post, but are you comfortable drawing ocs/non-irl or non-AC island rep characters? I'll fill out the form below if so, if not then I completely understand!

Character(s): My character in his casual clothing: [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ]
Background or no background: No Background/Transparent
Custom clothes or default clothes: Provided in reference link
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Can just be standing, maybe in thought? He's a serious and quiet guy
Payment: Paypal RLC

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hi there, your art is super cute! I wanted to ask since I'm not sure if I missed it anywhere in your first post, but are you comfortable drawing ocs/non-irl or non-AC island rep characters? I'll fill out the form below if so, if not then I completely understand!

Character(s): My character in his casual clothing: [ x ] , [ x ] , [ x ]
Background or no background: No Background/Transparent
Custom clothes or default clothes: Provided in reference link
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Can just be standing, maybe in thought? He's a serious and quiet guy
Payment: Paypal RLC

Thank you for your time and consideration!
yes ofc!! ty for commissioning <3
ur oc is adorable 🥺 💜 ill add you to the rlc list and pm u the payment info c:

@LOEY always love drawing ur doggos 🥰🥰 ty for waiting for so long and lmk if you want any changes! 🎅

AHH so cute as always 🥺🥺 i love the lights border!
thank you so much!! ❤❤
my parents love your prev art of them as well so i’m def going to try to have this up as decor somewhere for the holidays 🎄

Hi! I'd like to order three drawings of an OC+villager!
Character(s): and Marshal
Background or no background: Background: wood wall
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes
Details on poses and actions of character(s): drinking tea at a cafe or something
Payment: RLC

Character(s): and Raymond
Background or no background: No background
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom: Same as in the picture, but with matching camo pants please!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Simple pose is fine

Character(s): and Maple
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes: reference picture, but no mask
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Simple pose is also fine

Thank you so much! Let me know if you need anything else!

Last edited:
AHH so cute as always 🥺🥺 i love the lights border!
thank you so much!! ❤❤
my parents love your prev art of them as well so i’m def going to try to have this up as decor somewhere for the holidays 🎄
omg thats so sweet to hear 🥺 💓 super glad u and ur parents like them!!

may i be added to the tbt pinglist please? 🥺
yup for sure c:

Hi! I'd like to order three drawings of an OC+villager!
Character(s): and Marshal
Background or no background: Background: wood wall
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes
Details on poses and actions of character(s): drinking tea at a cafe or something

Character(s): and Raymond
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom: Same as in the picture, but with matching camo pants please!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Simple pose is fine

Character(s): and Maple
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default clothes: reference picture, but no mask
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Simple pose is also fine

Thank you so much! Let me know if you need anything else!
omll thank u for commissioning! ill pm u the payment information and add u to the rlc list ☺☺

Back