• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Type of style: Style 2 Full Body
Character(s): Refsheet for my Island Rep! (pictures at bottom of page)
Background or no background: Pls add bones as background because spooky (if you could also add a version without it, that would be great)
Custom clothes or default clothes: If you can add the black stay hydrated shirt shown in the ref sheet that would be amazing, but if not that's totally fine, and you can just go with the normal black shirt that he's shown wearing instead.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Up to you!
Payment: 5 USD instead of 3 because you're art is so baby 🥺

Edit: Ok it's apparently 1:35am right now I forgot 👀 I gotta go 💤 but I should be able to send payment first thing tomorrow morning (if this is accepted)
aww tyy!! 🥺 💜 ill add you to an rlc slot! you can send a payment whenever but i'll pm you my paypal info!

@insomniak finished the first half of commissions!
Untitled_Artwork-1-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-3-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork-7-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-9-min.png
Untitled_Artwork-11-min (1).png

Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Vesta, Muffy, Diana, Chops, Boone, Blanca, Cyd & Zell
Background or no background: Would love to see a background on them! Artistic freedom!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Could you do the default scarves for both Muffy and Vesta (I think they're defaults from NL), maybe make it look like a bow to the side if possible, if it's too small then regular type scarf is fine!
Can you do the blue ballet outfit for Diana?
1594756477546.png
and the green quilted jacket for Zell?
1594761246491.png

Default clothes for everyone else!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Artistic freedom
Payment: 8 USD

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s):My rep (ignore CJ lol) & Chops
My character should have light brown hair and a braid to the side instead of white/gray hair, no glasses pls
Museum.jpg
Background or no background: Maybe some sakura petals in the background, or whatever you think looks good
Custom clothes or default clothes:
For Chops
1594756883404.png
Details on poses and actions of character(s):Could you have Chops hold a magnifying glass? My rep could be smiling next to him or just being behind him looking at what he's inspecting with his magnifying glass
Payment: 5 USD

Total Payment 13 USD

Last edited:
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Vesta, Muffy, Diana, Chops, Boone, Blanca
Background or no background: Would love to see a background on them! Artistic freedom!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Could you do the default scarves for both Muffy and Vesta (I think they're defaults from NL), maybe make it look like a bow to the side if possible, if it's too small then regular type scarf is fine!
Can you do the blue ballet outfit for Diana? View attachment 287122
Default clothes for everyone else!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Artistic freedom
Payment: 6 USD

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s):My rep (ignore CJ lol) & Chops Background or no background: Maybe some sakura petals in the background, or whatever you think looks good
Custom clothes or default clothes:
For Chops Details on poses and actions of character(s):Could you have Chops hold a magnifying glass? My rep could be smiling next to him or just being behind him looking at what he's inspecting with his magnifying glass
Payment: 5 USD

Total Payment 11 USD
ill add you to the rlc list!
Post automatically merged:

@xTech hope you like it! 😚
Untitled_Artwork-13-min (1).png
Untitled_Artwork-15-min.png

Last edited:
ill add you to the rlc list!
Post automatically merged:

@xTech hope you like it! 😚
OMGGGG ashbhabkd this is way better then I could ever even have imagined! The top looks so incredible and amazing, and even my character's face is so on point, just 🥺 I'm so grateful, this has honestly made my week, thank you so much ;-; I'll be sure to commission you again in the future!

OMGGGG ashbhabkd this is way better then I could ever even have imagined! The top looks so incredible and amazing, and even my character's face is so on point, just 🥺 I'm so grateful, this has honestly made my week, thank you so much ;-; I'll be sure to commission you again in the future!
awwww this literally brought a huge smile on my face haha im so glad you liked it!! this comment just made MY day🤩🥺
MORE MOTIVATIONNNN🙌

Back