• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@jawsehlynn tysm for waiting so long 🥺 and pls lmk if you want any changes! 💜
Untitled_Artwork-1-min (1).png

Last edited:
I love it so much thank you!!!! Is there any chance you can add Beau a little bit of a mouth or smile? They all so adorable can’t wait to get them in my signature 😍

ksjsjs idk if you’re still open but i’m in need of art 🤧 also is there any chance you could make it so i could fit this in a sig :0

Type of style: style two
Character(s):
image0.png
with diana 🥺
Background or no background: no full blown bg but some small blue stars or sparkles would be cool 😔
Custom clothes or default clothes: could i get them in matching dresses but more purple instead of the pink i used in the ref orz
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything elegant works for me TT
Payment: rlc <33

ksjsjs idk if you’re still open but i’m in need of art 🤧 also is there any chance you could make it so i could fit this in a sig :0

Type of style: style two
Character(s):
image0.png
with diana 🥺
Background or no background: no full blown bg but some small blue stars or sparkles would be cool 😔
Custom clothes or default clothes: could i get them in matching dresses but more purple instead of the pink i used in the ref orz
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything elegant works for me TT
Payment: rlc <33
OMGOMGOMGG HELLO I LOVE YOUR ART BIG FAN 😭🥺💜
my shop is still opened for rlc orders and ill send u the payment info in a bit!
tysm for commissioninggg 💓

@lieryl was super fun drawing this beauty 🥺 pls lmk if you want any changes! 💜
OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD KSEJFBJFNS TYSM 🥺 I love how you finished the dress, the colors are amazing, and diana is so cute I'm literally going to pass away TT ill definitely be back if I ever make any more characters 😭

hi!!!! I am in love with your art!!! I have never ordered art online before but I am super interested in ordering from you 🥰
I'd like to pay with tbt, but saw you are all filled up, is there a waitlist or should I just check back later? :)
Thanks!~

Do you happen to have a ping list, if so could I be added to it? ^~^
I can definitely add you to the pinglist but I won't be opening any time soon ;-; I might open back for tbt thanksgiving break but I'm not sure
would you still like to be added to the pinglist? 👀
Post automatically merged:

hi!!!! I am in love with your art!!! I have never ordered art online before but I am super interested in ordering from you 🥰
I'd like to pay with tbt, but saw you are all filled up, is there a waitlist or should I just check back later? :)
Thanks!~
omg hello! tysm ahhhh 🥺💓 unfortunately my tbt slots are currently closed but I can add you to a pinglist if you'd like ☺

a pinglist is where I later notify you when I open back up for tbt orders but as I mentioned before I won't be opening for a while ;-;
would you still like to be added to the pinglist?

Back