• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@SinnerTheCat this made me miss christmas even more now omg but drawing for my one and only QUEEEEN 👑💖💖you have my whole heart
tysm for commissioning and let me kno if u want any changes bb 🥺
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (7).png
Untitled_Artwork-3-min (7).png

@SinnerTheCat this made me miss christmas even more now omg but drawing for my one and only QUEEEEN 👑💖💖you have my whole heart
tysm for commissioning and let me kno if u want any changes bb 🥺

AAAAAAAA HELLO??? CUTENESS POLICE????
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OHMYGOD
she's just a lil baby 🥺 💗💘💞 and her LIL HANDS aaaaaaaa
Choco, my one and only, ily!! Thank you a million for this!!
No changes needed, it's absolutely perfect in every way and I will for sure use it as my winter signature (with proper credit to my queen) ☺ 💖

AAAAAAAA HELLO??? CUTENESS POLICE????
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OHMYGOD
she's just a lil baby 🥺 💗💘💞 and her LIL HANDS aaaaaaaa
Choco, my one and only, ily!! Thank you a million for this!!
No changes needed, it's absolutely perfect in every way and I will for sure use it as my winter signature (with proper credit to my queen) ☺ 💖
AWWW TYY so glad you like it YUS 🥰
wat an HONOR to have my art on ur sig now I want winter to come already 🤧😾

hewwo I am a whole $2 short in my Paypal 😂 so is it possible to be added to the pinglist for tbt comms? :0 I keep seeing your art in people's sigs and falling more and more in love soiejgdrk

AWW omg tysm 🥺 💗 and I can def add you to the pinglist! Could I ask which style you were going to commission for?
Style 2! (my rep and a villager) also sorry about mentioning the ping list! I just saw it said open on your main post and thought it was still ongoing!! obviously no pressure!

Style 2! (my rep and a villager) also sorry about mentioning the ping list! I just saw it said open on your main post and thought it was still ongoing!! obviously no pressure!
I can give you a $2 discount if you'd like to pay with rlc and get the drawing now but you can always wait for the tbt commission slots to open!
Post automatically merged:

Wait is there a ping list? I don’t want to put pressure on you if there isn’t.
would you like to be added to the pinglist? :0

I can give you a $2 discount if you'd like to pay with rlc and get the drawing now but you can always wait for the tbt commission slots to open!
Post automatically merged:

would you like to be added to the pinglist? :0
Ahhhh could I supplement it with tbt to make up the difference?? I don't want you to just give me a discount dbsjdjs

Ahhhh could I supplement it with tbt to make up the difference?? I don't want you to just give me a discount dbsjdjs
it's totally not necessary! but if you do that would be much appreciated ☺
since most is being paid with rlc you can put your order anytime and i'll get started on it c:

Last edited:
Okay here's the proper!!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + Butch
EhsDnzzU0AEU6VP.jpeg
clothes are just the flavor of the week, glasses plus the curlyish, reddish long hair are the only things that really matter LOL
Background or no background: maybe just some stars or a moon or something!! if not I'm okay with just plain!
Custom clothes or default clothes:
both of them in jammies please!!
Details on poses and actions of character(s):
something sleepy!! maybe Butch sleeping with my rep putting a blanket on him or something? even though the tbt fairs almost over, just basically. that vibe 😂
Payment: RLC ($5) plus tbt 🥺

I think that's all!! Let me know if you need any clarification or anything!! And when I should pay you <3

Okay here's the proper!!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + Butch
View attachment 318291clothes are just the flavor of the week, glasses plus the curlyish, reddish long hair are the only things that really matter LOL
Background or no background: maybe just some stars or a moon or something!! if not I'm okay with just plain!
Custom clothes or default clothes: both of them in jammies please!!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): something sleepy!! maybe Butch sleeping with my rep putting a blanket on him or something? even though the tbt fairs almost over, just basically. that vibe 😂
Payment: RLC ($5) plus tbt 🥺

I think that's all!! Let me know if you need any clarification or anything!! And when I should pay you <3
tysm! I'll pm you the details 💜

Back