• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

omg hello! tysm ahhhh 🥺💓 unfortunately my tbt slots are currently closed but I can add you to a pinglist if you'd like ☺

a pinglist is where I later notify you when I open back up for tbt orders but as I mentioned before I won't be opening for a while ;-;
would you still like to be added to the pinglist?
no problem, and that would be awesome! thank you so much <3 :D

I can definitely add you to the pinglist but I won't be opening any time soon ;-; I might open back for tbt thanksgiving break but I'm not sure
would you still like to be added to the pinglist? 👀
Yup! Your art is worth the waiting hehe. When’s the tbt thanksgiving break?

@milktae early bday present for cece 🥳💘 made it fall themed for the chilly season 🍂🍁
Untitled_Artwork.png

hi choco! hopefully you're still accepting!

Type of style: 1
Character(s): 2 dogs, will pm again if that's ok!
Background or no background: something christmas-themed, one with bg and one without again if possible!
Custom clothes or default clothes: will pm!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you!
Payment: rlc

hi choco! hopefully you're still accepting!

Type of style: 1
Character(s): 2 dogs, will pm again if that's ok!
Background or no background: something christmas-themed, one with bg and one without again if possible!
Custom clothes or default clothes: will pm!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you!
Payment: rlc
yes ofc ofc 💓 adding you to the rlc list 😚
Post automatically merged:

@CatladyNiesha tysm for commissioning again! lmk if you want any changes 💜
Untitled_Artwork-min (1).png

Last edited:
Type of style: dos - bust
Character(s): Can you make r avatars? If not I’ll change the reference :^
406C5301-B99F-40DC-8023-11AF1B2EE841.jpeg
E0E2B012-4A80-4DD9-8683-5414F6082B1F.jpeg
6FC3A49F-52FA-4729-A8F0-2AFCEC3E0A22.jpeg
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Any simple dark bg
Custom clothes or default clothes: the ones in the reference
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) I’ll leave it up to you if that’s ok!
Payment: 150 TBT :3
Wish I could order more but I’m broke rn ;-;

hELLO!! it’s been ages since we’ve talked omg :’o

Type of style: style 2 (full body)
Character(s): will include references at the bottom!!
Background or no background (pls specify if possible): either works!! if you’re okay with backgrounds, something forest or cloud themed would be great but i’m honestly not picky at all (or, you could even have cloud emojis floating around her, similar to what you did for my last commission with the pink hearts!)
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom!
Details on poses and actions of character(s) (pls specify if possible): for her pose, having her just stand is completely fine but i’d love for her to be waving and/or having her tongue sticking out! she’s a very flirty and playful character so anything that you think would fit with that would be amazing!!
Payment: 300 tbt

B5DB0021-2229-4178-AC83-4643A5A2CC36.jpeg
074FB987-97B2-478E-85B1-D2F9E2BAA3BA.jpeg

Type of style: 2 (Full body with villager)
Character(s):
https://toyhou.se/7554966.barry/gallery with Dobie again? And a little Rowlet if possible?
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible)
Background, if you're up for a bg would you be able to do a night sky background maybe with some stars?
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Sitting looking under the stars
Payment: 450 TBT

Last edited:
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): my ACNH character and Tom (the cat villager, not Tom Nook)
Background or no background: I don't mind, I mainly want something that would look good as my signature
Custom or default clothes: Tom's default shirt from New Leaf (not NH), I can pay you 5 tbt extra for this!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Tom is my all time favorite villager, so it would be nice if we could be doing something cute together, for example fishing or sitting under a tree. What do you think? Also my favorite season is summer, if that helps!
Payment: 200 tbt per character = 405 tbt total
If possible could you make the flower crown go around my head instead of sitting on top of my head, if that makes sense? You can also vary the type of flower too to make it prettier if needed. Also I'm not the best with color and if you want to change the clothing/crown color hues a bit to compliment Tom (he's blue lol) that's ok too. Lastly, if white shorts look strange with a transparent background or something you may make them a light or dark denim. Basically, I am not picky about the clothes looking exactly like this picture, and I trust your creative judgment. I'm good as long as my character looks like me/has these features :)

EoHKnW5VoAAaIed.jpeg

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that you remembered to notify me when tbt slots opened up <3
Also as a somewhat recent graduate I totally understand that classes take priority so I don't mind at all if you need more time with my commission 🥰

Last edited:
Back