• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New town, lucky catch!

SolaireOfAstora

After Mon and Tues, even the calendar says WTF
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
S.S. Dolphin
Chocolate Cake
Vesta
New Horizons Token
Green Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
So, I'v always been a fisher. Love to catch fish in ACNL, because you don't have a risk of getting, bit/stung by bees/spiders/scorpions.

Anyways, it's raining out in my town, so I am feeling lucky and go to catch a colecanth or whatever. After 4 sea bass, I notice a fin sticking out of the water....SHARK! I caught it, and it was the regular shark! Yay!

But then, there's another fish it was a pain (avoiding my lure) but I caught it and behold my colecanth, as my 6th catch tonight!

:D

congrats! i think a coelacanth was actually my first or second ocean fish catch in my current town, i think i thought it was a sea bass haha

Congrats! I remember how happy I was when I first caught the coelacanth

I remember one night though, it was like 2am and it was raining heavily and I caught like 16 coelacanths in 20 minutes...very weird but I was content lol

Congrats! I remember how happy I was when I first caught the coelacanth

I remember one night though, it was like 2am and it was raining heavily and I caught like 16 coelacanths in 20 minutes...very weird but I was content lol

WHAT YOU ARE A MAGICAL WIZARD

I have never caught one as I always think they are sea bass and just scare them away ;-;

congratulations! when i noticed it was raining in my town one time, i went and tried to catch the coelacanth, and got it after a few tries! it was pretty lucky. ;o;

When I introduced my husband to Animal Crossing, he caught a coelacanth on his first or second day in town. I was so jealous. I've still never caught one in all my years of playing Animal Crossing.

Back