• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

That's an understatement. I ordered 2 of them at 800 coins and was pretty disappointed when I got them. The reusable grocery store bags you can buy for 50 cents to a dollar are higher quality than these.

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that. You must have been really disappointed and let down.

A bunch of this recent lot of CN rewards were lackluster. The Majora's Mask puzzle immediately comes to mind- I would be disappointed too with the flimsy paper envelope. My fingers are crossed that the Zelda 3DS pouch is a little bit higher quality.

Did you order any other rewards?

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that. You must have been really disappointed and let down.

You know what the kicker is? I let my elite status reward expire too, lol. Thought we had until 6/1 to redeem them for some reason. I ordered the zelda 3ds pouch as well, here's hoping it's not as bad when i finally received it.

3DS card case and Zelda pouch. I ordered them a few hours after all the new awards went live... to be fair though, I don't think anybody has received either of those prizes yet.

Are you talking about the zelda 3DS game card case? Because I got mine about a week after ordering it.

The item I ordered from Club Nintendo, the Majora's Mask Light, finally arrived today!
tumblr_noen3gqOlQ1u8d7l0o2_1280.jpg

It looks freaking terrifying.

Are you talking about the zelda 3DS game card case? Because I got mine about a week after ordering it.

I meant the 2015 card case (the one up on the website right now). When I ordered the Zelda and Mario card case a few months ago, they both came very quickly (~2 weeks).

And oh my goodness, that light is terrifying!

----

One last side note: Only 4 physical rewards are left on the club nintendo website... sad days. I keep hoping they'll reduce the price once more so I can spend my 145 coins!

Well.. I spent my 450 coins. Im really disappointed bc I have enough codes I just havent added to afford kid icarus. I really wanted to get that since I was considering buying a physical copy before but its like $40. I really dont get why they stopped letting people input their codes early. well, hopefully the card holder case will be nice quality.

Well, only the t-shirt and the nintendog cards are left on the website now. I had hoped they would do an additional price reduction, but I doubt there will be any stock left for that.

The Zelda pouch shipped recently. I hope it looks nice!

Also, was anybody here one of the lucky ones that received multiple 3DS cases?

Sorry for bumping this thread, but here's a reminder for North American Club Nintendo members: NOA's Club Nintendo site is closing on next Tuesday. You might want to check on your Club Nintendo account to be sure that you don't leave your precious coins being thrown to waste.

At the moment, there isn't any physical prize to be taken, but there are downloadable games that will cost you from 150 to 700 coins. That is, assuming you own a 3DS, a Wii U and/or a Wii.

As for Europe and United Kingdom fellows, you still have up to September 30th 2015 to use all of your stars that you've accumulated. Basically, you have about 3 months to do that until it closes forever.

Back