• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Owner, New Exciting Business Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Winter Mittens
April 2nd update: April Fools!

Good afternoon! My name is Satoshi Suzuki and I am very pleased that you could join me for a very special announcement about the future of this community endeavor. First, I would be very pleased to introduce myself to each and every one of you. I am Satoshi Suzuki, a thriving and well-respected investor in cryptocurrencies and NFTs. With my company, ZENCRYPTO LIMITED CO., I have made many successful investments and, by doing so, humbly helped grow our new crypto world in our modern era. While I am originally from Japan, my ambitions have provoked me to continuously expand my investments, which is why I have come to you all today.

We at ZENCRYPTO LIMITED CO. are pleased to announce that our company has recently acquired this forum website with the goal of creating a mutually beneficial partnership between our company and the community. As seasoned investors, we recognize the value of community and the potential for growth and innovation that can be achieved through collaboration. Our aim is to leverage the collective knowledge and expertise of the forum community to create new opportunities for growth and profitability. As longtime customers of The Bell Tree, we are sure you will be equally excited to join us in this next chapter of The Bell Tree's history.

We are pleased to announce the start of this new chapter with a new forum cryptocurrency and NFT. This is simply the natural evolution of your website's already existing collectible system. I am personally excited to welcome all of you to the modern era of digital technology. As I understand, there is much to explain before we get started. What are NFTs, you may ask? They are exclusive and permanent one-of-a-kind digital artifacts, which are now for sale in the shop right now! As you can see, we will waste no time with this very exciting mutually beneficial acquisition.

549.jpg

Next, you may be wondering how you can get your very own super unique N.F.T. (powered by the technology of NFT). Getting involved in the blockchain and cryptocurrencies can be very daunting, so we've tried to simplify the process as much as possible. We understand it can be difficult to be thrust into the modern era. First: the currency. NFTs use the same technology as cryptocurrencies, and so we are piloting our very own cryptocurrency called the BTC (Bell Tree Coin). For your convenience, we have made it as analogous to the existing currencies as possible.

Most cryptocurrencies are earned via a process known as blockchain mining. The blockchain itself is simply just a chain of blocks of information that are linked together, and so we recognized how analogous this idea was to a forum board, its threads, and posts. Thus, we've worked tirelessly to create our very own blockchain board on the forum, Bell Tree Blockchain.

While this may appear like a standard board, there is a large amount of new technology behind it. However, we've managed to make it functionally similar to the boards you're familiar with thus far: you may post threads in it, make comments, and so on! However, none of these actions alone are enough to earn BTC.

With all cryptocurrencies, the "mining" that is done is through validation: looking at things on the blockchain and doing work to prove that it's a valid addition. This requires a lot of computational power, as the validations tend to be done through solving puzzles, for example, finding new prime numbers. This tends to take quite a toll on the environment given the energy requirements, which upsets our investors, so we've decided to take a more environmentally friendly route. Rather than leveraging the computational power of computers, we've decided to instead leverage the computational power of the human mind! That is the beauty of our mutually beneficial acquisition of The Bell Tree Forums Inc. (DBA), ZENCRYPTO LIMITED CO. in partnership with Nook Inc. and StalkMarket Investment Group LLC. Your community will provide wonderful human minds, while our companies will provide insight and technology.

Within the Blockchain, you may validate posts by "mining" them. This comes in the form of a forum reaction, but it generates a bit of BTC for both you and the creator of the post you're mining. This validation simply means that you confirm that the post is uniquely identifiable in some way. Simple, right? While an algorithm may require large amounts of computational power to confirm such a thing, humans are much, much faster at this. This also means that, rather than the currencies being determined by the staff, it's entirely determined by you customers of The Bell Tree Forums Inc. (DBA). This is the truest form of a decentralized currency and a step into the modern era!

We're sure there are many questions about the process, so we've decided to address two that we're certain will come up:
  1. How much BTC do I earn from 'mining' a post? With the fluctuating value of cryptocurrencies, this amount cannot be accurately determined.
  2. What happens if I remove a 'mining' reaction? Both you and the creator of the post will lose some BTC. This is a natural consequence, as that means the BTC was awarded in error.
As for how to buy your very own NFT of an N.F.T.: we have simplified the process immensely, and have placed it for sale in our shop. Simply go to the shop and purchase an NFT with your BTC: the proof of your NFT purchase will then appear in your collectible inventory and the N.F.T. recorded by your NFT will be visible to everyone on the website! You will see the fruits of your labor next to your username with every post you make. Please try not to get confused by the difference between NFT and N.F.T. If you would like a different version of your N.FT. and have enough BTC to spend, simply discard your existing one and buy another! A new unique N.F.T. will be given to you.

We understand that the new technology and many explanations are a lot to take in. As a short summary: you may earn BTC to buy your NFT by mining posts in the Blockchain board. Posts in the blockchain will have to first be made, but we're sure you can manage that yourself! Once you buy your NFT you will be the exclusive owner of an N.F.T., so I hope that clears up any confusion you may have. As I have mentioned, you must be prepared to enter into this new and very exciting modern era.

We are excited to embark on this new journey with the forum community, and we look forward to working closely with all of you in the months and years to come. Thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to a bright future together at our new The Bell Tree Forums Inc. company and loyal company partners.

ZENCRYPTO LIMITED CO.
The Bell Tree Forums Inc. (DBA)
Nook Inc.
StalkMarket Investment Group LLC
ACWorld Co.
ACAC Inc.
C. Redd and Sons Legal Services LLP

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was serious and then I thought it was a joke --- only to realise there's actual BTC on here. T-T

Oh no, we got affected by the cringe image in a square.

Oh well, I guess we’ll have to live with this April Fools Day joke…

12 o’clock has gone and past! Your the biggest fool at last (unless hopefully it’s a cool April fool reverse treat 🤞💜)

This is extremely straightforward and easy to understand, yes! Welcome to the site and thank you so much for this new opportunity! 🙏

yes I'm joking. happy april fool's everyone!

I feel like this post is in rather poor taste, from the post posing as a Japanese businessman, to how this could potentially attract real crypto spam bots to the forum.

(Also, out of curiosity, I copy/pasted Satoshi Suzuki into Wikipedia to see if it’s a real Japanese name. It is. There’s a TV/film writer who goes by that name; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Suzuki )

I love this! Always seeking for new opportunities, I'm ready to mine in the blockchain or whatever and collect BTC before the currency crahes. I just need a bit more caffeine...

finally! a good opportunity to get into the crypto and NFT market

edit: why do i unironically like my pfp he's got a face and everything !! look at those eyes !!

very excited for the new opportunities to make it big in the cryptocurrency and nft market!

Ahhh, finally, a chance to redeem myself after begging my father not to buy a single Bitcoin 10 years ago.
We're going all in with the root veg, bois!

i already don’t understand cryptocurrency so here’s to me not understanding tbt crypto 😨 tbt btc to the moon i suppose….?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back