Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Does anyone have Yellow Mums for sale from the Nooklings today? Could I pop over and buy some?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Free: 4 Hybrids of your choice! I can offer every hybrid except for black tulips, black lilys, black cosmos, green mums, and gold roses. It may take me a day or 2 before I can get your hybrids depending on stock!

I'm looking for purple mums for breeding as mums are my native, I want to try get a green one to get all the colors:)

I'm Cecília from Kokoriset! My timezone is UCT-3, thank you for this thread!
  • Free: Fruits, visits to Able sisters and Nook's Cranny and visit whenever Celeste, Sahara and Kicks is here.
  • Equal Trade: NMT items. Here's the list of my colors:
    Construction ahead, Blue lifeguard chair, gray portable toilet, green street lamp, utility pole with ads, green drink machine, blue and pink public bench, silver snack machine, red spring ride-on, silver tourist telescope, brown park clock, white phone box, blue sandbox, blue cotton candy stall, colorful playground gym, green logo parabolic antenna, black solar panel, red wind turbine, white lighthouse, red godzilla, brown pool, cool teacup ride
  • Non-hybrd Flowers: You can have for free 5 flowers of hyacthins, windflowers, pansies and tulips, any color, liles, yellow and red, roses, red and white.
  • Hybrid flowers: 3 of blue pansies and orange hyacthins, 2 of orange tulips or lilies. Also free, just to be clear haha
Also, completly allowed to just take a stroll and have a good time haha It's an work-in-progress medieval themed island, and if you like to give me anything that fits the theme I would very thankful.

Reactions: Raz
I still have some spare DIY's that I can trade:
  • Bamboo grove wall
  • Pan flute
  • Jail bars
  • Medium cardboard boxes
  • Bamboo shoot lamp
  • Orange wall
  • Garden wagon
  • Matryoshka
  • Light bamboo rug
All I want in return is a DIY I do not yet have. Hit me up if you have spare DIY's as well :).

Also, unrelated, I said I had never seen Label on my island before but today she finally came!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raz
I still have some spare DIY's that I can trade:
  • Bamboo grove wall
  • Pan flute
  • Jail bars
  • Medium cardboard boxes
  • Bamboo shoot lamp
  • Garden wagon
All I want in return is a DIY I do not yet have. Hit me up if you have spare DIY's as well :).

Also, unrelated, I said I had never seen Label on my island before but today she finally came!
I have a few spare DIYs too. I'll send you a message with the list of recipes I have as soon as I can.

I am Flodorf from Waziku! Time is +1 GMT on the Northern Hemisphere.

People can always come visit if they feel like it! I'll try to update this post if Celeste, Sahara or Kicks is here. This weekend I will try to make a list of my NM items, which we can trade equally. I usually keep duplicate DIYs, so I will try to make a list of those as well. If you just want a AC friend, feel free to message me for my friends code.

Currently visiting: n/a

• Free: Fruits (have all currently), visits to Able sisters and Nook's Cranny and visit whenever Celeste, Sahara and Kicks is here.
  • Furniture collecting. If you have some interesting furniture, bring along a few! We can fill our catalogi!
  • Equal trading: NM items

First order of business is flowers... I really want to get my hands on all flowers! My island has Windflowers, Mums, Tulips, Pansies and Hyacinths currently. So I am looking for
  • Lillies
  • Roses
  • Cosmos

This is so awesome of you guys. I'm going to add my town to the list as soon as I get home!

Free: 4 Hybrids of your choice! I can offer every hybrid except for black tulips, black lilys, black cosmos, green mums, and gold roses. It may take me a day or 2 before I can get your hybrids depending on stock!

Omg!! Would you happen to have blue Rose's? They're my _favorite_ and I'm having a rough time breeding them! What's your method? I'd be more than happy to give you some black tulips in return!

ALSO if anyone has a blue lifeguard tower(or tbh any color but the red one) can I trade the red one for it please?

Equal Exchange: I have a dark green portable radio and I'd like to trade for a light blue one!

This is so awesome of you guys. I'm going to add my town to the list as soon as I get home!

Omg!! Would you happen to have blue Rose's? They're my _favorite_ and I'm having a rough time breeding them! What's your method? I'd be more than happy to give you some black tulips in return!

ALSO if anyone has a blue lifeguard tower(or tbh any color but the red one) can I trade the red one for it please?
Are you talking about that tall lifeguard chair? If so, I have it in white.

I'd also like to join! This is such a nice idea!

Island: Antiva
Northern Hemisphere
EST timezone.

Free: flowers that are growing crazy, seeds (red hyacinth, white hyacinth, red pansy, white pansy, white mum, yellow mum), all types of fruit (apple is local), whatever my villagers are crafting, Celeste visits, Sahara visits, nooks cranny and able sister visits.
Cataloging:
I don't have much. I'll get around to making a doc with the list at some point!

Happy to do the nookmile colour swaps!

Very on board with this, what a great idea!
  • Free: crafting (below)
  • Equal Exchange: recipe dupes / cataloging
  • Crafting: free if you provide materials, a list is in the google doc below
This Google doc contains what I can craft for you. If you have one of the recipes I want to craft please PM me and let me know the items I need to make it!

:lemon:

Last edited:
Equal Exchange: Looking for a couple of red phoneboxes and one red and white lighthouse. My NMT items are:

Yellow lifeguard chair
Grey brick lighthouse
Pink springy horse
Utility pole with ads
White snack machine
Red drink machine
Red portable toilet
White streetlamp
Beige and green phonebox
Pink candyfloss machine
Brown Godzilla (or whatever it’s called lol)

Back