• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Maddie is crafting a shell bed!

Jhin

The Virtuoso
Bells
Switch
2647-6359-9776
Jack
Feedback
100% (64) +
Join the turnip.exchange here for the dodo code! Maddie is near Nook's Cranny, there are a lot of flowers near her so please be mindful and try to avoid running! No entry fee or mandatory 'tips' required, all I ask is -
  • Please don't pluck or trample flowers
  • Please don't take any fruit from trees
  • Don't pick up anything left on the ground
  • When you have left my island, please leave the queue! You have to do this manually as the website can't detect when you have left!
  • You are welcome to shop at Nook and Ables, but please be relatively quick! People can end up waiting a long time because of this
  • Be ready to come to my island as soon as you receive the code - if you do not arrive within several minutes of you being #1 in the queue I will be manually skipping you so others may have a chance to come
Thank you and spread the goodwill! When Maddie stops crafting or people don't join the queue for 10 minutes or so I will close the queue and thread, so sorry in advance if you are not able to come!

Thank you everyone who came, and a big thank you to the generous ones who tipped! We are now closed!

Last edited:
You can all visit, just join the turnip.exchange queue! I will be sitting inside her house to make sure she keeps crafting!

AFK for a little bit to make food, but will remain open as long as there is interest!

Back