• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Equal Exchange: Looking for a couple of red phoneboxes and one red and white lighthouse. My NMT items are:

Yellow lifeguard chair
Grey brick lighthouse
Pink springy horse
Utility pole with ads
White snack machine
Red drink machine
Red portable toilet
White streetlamp
Beige and green phonebox
Pink candyfloss machine
Brown Godzilla (or whatever it’s called lol)
I can trade you 2 red phone boxes for the pink springy ride on, and 2 white streetlamp? I can also pay you 1 nmt for the beige and green phone box!

• Free: tulip seeds, hyacinth seeds, windflower seeds.
  • Crafting: as long as you provide the materials I can craft things for you free of charge! I can make all sakura items and eventually I'll upload a list of stuff I can craft.
  • Catalog: I don't have a lot of furniture but I do have a bunch of cool clothes! Ask about color variations
  • Equal Exchange Nook Miles Items: we can make an arrangement with nmts and I exchange 1000 nmp per item on my wishlist.
  • I'll eventually upload my wishlist! We can do a 1x1 item exchange :)

Last edited:
I can trade you 2 red phone boxes for the pink springy ride on, and 2 white streetlamp? I can also pay you 1 nmt for the beige and green phone box!

Yes please, to everything! I can order those for you now and PM you tomorrow when they’ve arrived! Thanks so much 😊❤️

• Equal Exchange Nook Miles Items: I'd like the pink cotton candy machine atm, if not we can make an arrangement with nmts.
  • :)

I would love to get a black lighthouse! I don't have the pink cotton candy machine, but I've attached my Nook Miles items list in case you see something you like (dark blue outline is for what I can get, red was for my wishlist but that part is a little outdated now):
17f3478a-eaa0-4bd1-b2ab-b651baeadc8d.png
I'm also happy to trade NMT if you don't see anything you need!

I have a few recipe duplicates if anyone is interested in trading

1 x wooden-block bed
1 x cutting board
2 x wooden end table
1 x bunny day glow garland
1 x iron frame
1 x bamboo wand
1 x Bunny day wreath
2 x sauna heater
1 x light bamboo rug

I have enough for two Nova Lights but I'm not able to make them without the DIY :( Would someone be able to make them for me if I bring the materials?

I would love to get a black lighthouse! I don't have the pink cotton candy machine, but I've attached my Nook Miles items list in case you see something you like (dark blue outline is for what I can get, red was for my wishlist but that part is a little outdated now):
I'm also happy to trade NMT if you don't see anything you need!
I have the black lighthouse, the cotton candy machine, the "cup toy", and the pool.

I'll be a part of this too!

Rami of Kupoland

Southern Hemisphere island, GMT -3

RAZ
:
  • Free: Visits to Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters' shop, Celeste/Meteor Showers, and all fruits, as I have an orchard of each one; you may take three fruits of each per trip, so I'll be able to have fruits available for other people to bring to their islands at all times. You can also come when it's raining so it's easier to find some fish.
  • Equal exchange: Nook Mile Items (I still need to make a list of what I have available, but when in doubt, feel free to ask. I'll also exchange DIY recipes, if I have duplicates, including seasonal recipes (please ask for specific recipes, so I can tell you what I have).
  • DIYs: I can craft anything I have, provided you bring me the necessary materials.
Sorry if this request is brief but..I'll honestly take any items that are considered city/town like in exchange for oranges, apples, pears, coconuts, and clay.

Reactions: Raz
Sorry if this request is brief but..I'll honestly take any items that are considered city/town like in exchange for oranges, apples, pears, coconuts, and clay.
Hi! I already have all the fruits, and I've been gathering the basic materials for days, so I wouldn't need them.

However, I could accept NMTs in exchange for the items (depending on the quantity and price), because I spent almost all my miles yesterday trying to find a new villager - and I'll be using the few miles I still have to get a pool and a cotton candy cart for @sailorcosmos.

Do you have any items in mind? Send me a PM with more details, so it's easier to discuss which items you want.

Graham is crafting a gold screen wall today! Link to the thread for free collection is here.

Hey! I was wondering if you have red lily seeds in stock? They're the last colour of lilies I need! 💕
I just checked for you and I do have red lily seeds in the shop today! let me know when a good time is for you to come over and I'll send you a dodo code via pm ^-^

I just checked for you and I do have red lily seeds in the shop today! let me know when a good time is for you to come over and I'll send you a dodo code via pm ^-^
Hurray! Any time is good for me as long as it's within the next 5 hours! \o/

Hi! I'm Mikaiah, my town is called Xanthye ^^

Free: access to my nook's cranny and able sisters shops :3. My native flowers are roses, and sister flowers are pansies (I have seeds of all 3 colors in stock), and currently the Nook's are also carrying hyacinths. Any spare DIYs I have laying around (next to crafting bench outside my airport) are free for your taking, no need to ask :)

Crafting: I no longer offer free crafting, sorry! D: My list is just getting too large to maintain and it looks like most people have the DIYs they want anyways.

Last edited:
I have multiple pink drink machines on hand. I'm looking for white, blue, green, and black drink machines in exchange. Pm me if you have one on hand and want to trade.

Kyle is crafting a Golden Candlestick right now, feel free to stop by his house and get the recipe! I made a turnip exchange link for distributing the dodo code.
Edit: he's done crafting, the queue has been deleted.

Last edited:
Could I get the cotton candy machine and the pool? My colors are blue for the cotton-candy and brown for the pool of you'd like to trade.
Otherwise it'd be 4 NMT.

Free: access to my nook's cranny and able sisters shops :3. My native flowers are roses, and sister flowers are pansies (I have seeds of all 3 colors in stock), and currently the Nook's are also carrying hyacinths. Any spare DIYs I have laying around (usually next to crafting bench outside my airport) are free for your taking, no need to ask :)

Crafting: full list can be found in my crafting services thread, I do not require a fee but please bring materials (I do my best to refund extras, but sometimes stacks get mixed up, so drop exacts if you can)

Nook Miles Items: If possible, please pay for these 1:1 with NMTs (ie. drink machine is 2000 miles, so pay 1 NMT, streetlamp is 1000 so 2 for 1NMT ^^) please be patient with mail delivery, I do occasionally TT but not always. Alternatively, let me know what color variation you have, and I will consider trading instead. :)

construction sign: ongoing work - big bro {I did my best, I think this is the one I have}
lifeguard chair: green
portable toilet: blue
streetlamp: black
utility pole: no ads {I think, squinting a bit here!}
drink machine: pink
public bench: green
snack machine: red
springy ride-on: yellow
tourist telescope: blue
park clock: white
phone box: red
sandbox: blue?
cotton-candy stall: black
playground gym: blue
parabolic antenna: white
soccer goal: white
solar panel: black
wind turbine: blue
lighthouse: yellow
monster statue: blue
pool: gray
teacup ride: pastel

Last edited:

Free: access to my nook's cranny and able sisters shops :3. My native flowers are roses, and sister flowers are pansies (I have seeds of all 3 colors in stock), and currently the Nook's are also carrying hyacinths. Any spare DIYs I have laying around (usually next to crafting bench outside my airport) are free for your taking, no need to ask :)

Crafting: full list can be found in my crafting services thread, I do not require a fee but please bring materials (I do my best to refund extras, but sometimes stacks get mixed up, so drop exacts if you can)

Nook Miles Items: If possible, please pay for these 1:1 with NMTs (ie. drink machine is 2000 miles, so pay 1 NMT, streetlamp is 1000 so 2 for 1NMT ^^) please be patient with mail delivery, I do occasionally TT but not always. Alternatively, let me know what color variation you have, and I will consider trading instead. :)

construction sign: ongoing work - big bro {I did my best, I think this is the one I have}

Hi I would love to come visit for some roses! I’ll PM you!

Hi! I'd love to come and buy some rose seeds if possible! Also, I was wondering if I could trade a black park clock for your white park clock?

Back