Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

I don't think Bowie will be lynched today.

##vote: Toadsworthy

Still sus of you and this vote is to Self-press as well

You been acting weird this game Toads.

I've got thoughts about Dolby and all this, but I'm finishing up stuff in clinic and will be home in a few hours.

Someone please unvote me to avoid majority! This is insane, I think I know whats going on here...

I've got thoughts about Dolby and all this, but I'm finishing up stuff in clinic and will be home in a few hours.

Someone please unvote me to avoid majority! This is insane, I think I know whats going on here...

I think if you were town scum would place last vote on you after my vote.

Or maybe scum is trying to vote me already, so that chick just sheeps with them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Bowie the scum hasn't been on yet

That's why if you were town you'd actually unvote me because this is too close to be messing around

Or maybe scum is trying to vote me already, so that chick just sheeps with them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Bowie the scum hasn't been on yet

That's why if you were town you'd actually unvote me because this is too close to be messing around

I'm self pressing myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to vote for Bowie but I don't want to get lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

## unvote: Toadsworthy

- - - Post Merge - - -

see Bowie online

We lynch Bowie instead.

Yeah I'm good with lynching Bowie, but I want to give them a chance to speak before anything. I'm semi convinced on something but I need to see it to believe it

Was out most of the day, but I just got my results back and Kirby came back as scum.

I feel it's necessary to claim my role now as we are getting dangerously close to a mislynch today, and I'm determined for us to win this game.

##VOTE: Kirby

Was out most of the day, but I just got my results back and Kirby came back as scum.

I feel it's necessary to claim my role now as we are getting dangerously close to a mislynch today, and I'm determined for us to win this game.

Wait you're the cop?? I was sure it was chick.... but ok. I knew I was right all along about Kirby!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who did you inspect on night 0?

I inspected Waffles. I wasn't convinced about the Doctor claim and was concerned he may use that to coast.

I inspected Waffles. I wasn't convinced about the Doctor claim and was concerned he may use that to coast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn post glitches

Your cop inspection is wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think this was staged.

How about we wait for any CC or when Chick gets back online.

I'll admit, I was worried it was going to be a waste. I swayed more towards Chick than Kirby towards the end of the Day, but it was very much worthwhile. I got the result I'd been expecting because of his mistakes as scum.

literally 3 posts before I said I was sure of something and it was that chick was cop. If Bowie is saying you are scum and you are not, why the hell would you vote for me? Not a very convincing reply if you are actually town, which I even moreso don't believe for a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to hear from everyone else because I'm not gonna deal with your crap anymore

literally 3 posts before I said I was sure of something and it was that chick was cop. If Bowie is saying you are scum and you are not, why the hell would you vote for me? Not a very convincing reply if you are actually town, which I even moreso don't believe for a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to hear from everyone else because I'm not gonna deal with your crap anymore

How you reply to Bowie's claim of being cop is odd, I think you're on a scumteam with him and staged this out. Like it was a very quick reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

you ever thought that Bowie is claiming cop to get sus off of him. And he is the fake cop.

It's definitely an option, but I can see Bowie being a cop tbh. They were really quiet, but if it's not Bowie then who do you think it is?

You could both be scum, for all I know. But the results don't lie, and you can argue with each other (falsely or not) for an eternity. Either way, I have the confirmation I wanted that Kirby is scum.

Back