• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Natural Hair Color

What is your natural hair color!

• Total voters
Honey blonde, so a medium shade. I've never dyed it before, but I'm thinking of adding some red or white streaks :3

I was born with light brown hair, and blue eyes! A lot of people say that my hair is the prettiest they've ever seen, and it's like a hair commercial.. xP

Dark brown. I actually forgot what it really looked like until I saw some old photos. I'm sticking with the blonde

i have naturally dark brown hair that would turn more auburn from the sun but now i dye it pink. my roots have grown a couple inches lol, i kind of like it though. I am half asian. My father was a ginger but its gotten very dull/grey/white since hes been aging. I got some ginger strands when i kept it natural. My mother has pitch hair that is also greying.

Last edited:
My hair is an auburn red/brown color, it used to be a lot redder when I was young but after years of dying it and not really going outside it's gotten more mousey. I mostly keep it dyed fake red, usually a deep cherry or burgundy color because I prefer it. I kind of miss having black hair like I dyed it all through school so I might go back someday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm asian and my hair and eyes are 100% pitch black :p

Never dyed my hair, but maybe getting a blue or brown highlight one day would be fun.

Are you going to be the cool badass Asian of every movie cliche?
580a5c631b0000522bef8960.png

My hair's naturally brown. I used to have a white/silver streak it in, it was a birthmark apparently. It's gone now though, faded from age and dyeing I guess.

I've dyed it in the past before:
Black when I was in my edgy teenager phase lol
Then added some red & purple stripes when I was yet again going through another phase in my teenage years (those didn't look very good, they looked like someone put kool-aid in my hair)
Then a year or so ago I had it dyed a really cool kind of sea-foam green/blue color. I loved it! Though it faded out to an ugly green/yellow so I don't think I'll do that again.

I kind of want to dye it like a platinum blond, but I'm not sure if it will look good on me (or if it will turn out the color I want anyways)

Last edited:
brown! it's slowly growing out (very, very slowly) and will be for the next two years- when it gets to shoulder length i might dye it.

My hair is naturally brown, but it's purple and blue at the moment.

IMG_4098.jpg

natural brown hair, never dyed it but it vacillates between brown and a blondish brown based on how long I've been out in the sun

My hair is naturally a chestnut brown. Over the summer, it was PINK (yes, the bold and italics are necessary to indicate the level of pinkness), but I just had it redone purple. I didn't want dark, and it was dyed over the pink. It came out as a very pretty amethyst shade.

My hair is mouse brown. I used to dye it a bunch when I was younger, but now I just wear it natural (dying is way too expensive for me right now lol).

Brown, although it's more of a dirty blonde. People tell me that my hair and brown eyes make me attractive.:rolleyes:

Back