• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

yay! i was super nervous that i either mixed up the order of the code or mistook one item for another but it all worked out in the end! 😭
also, huge congrats to thee @BungoTheElf on getting the enchanted bloom!

Correct answers have been accepted now! If you had the correct answer but your submissions wasn't accepted yet, please post in the Contact the Staff board and let me know.

The real winners are those of you that noticed the two cameos:

1660348628245.png
1660348644122.png

I was going to put more in but I ran out of time. 😔
I wish I had time to turn the squid painting into Big Man (Splatoon 3), given the Splatoon direct was the morning of that puzzle, but alas.

Aaaa, I'm glad I got it right after rushing to submit my answer, which was still about five minutes slower than everyone who was posting to say they'd completed it. 😅 At one point I was circling them, and then accidentally exited the photo, and then had to find them again. 😱 (and I still would have been way too slow) 😊

Great! I got it! I was a little scared because people were seeing multiple hearts, and I only saw the one. I still can’t see the others.

CONGRATS ON THE ENCHANTED BLOOM COLLECTIBLE @BungoTheElf queen 💅
I had to zoom in real hard on my tablet to see the items 😭 so not good at ispy things haha. Glad it worked out for me in the end though!

Got everything right besides the little gnome man. Wasn't sure if he counted so I didn't put him in. Oh well

i gave up on trying to be first to submit the correct answer when i was still staring at the pic after 10 mins and only had 4 items found LOL, but i’m just relieved that i got it right at all — the chairs and glasses messed me up more than i care to admit. 🤣

congrats on being first, lynn!! aka speed demon, aka @BungoTheElf!! ♥️ equally excited and terrified to see what round 3 has in store!

Boohoo I put K5 instead of L5 for the gnomes feet. All that time looking, then putting the wrong letter. 😅

Oh poops, I got the pair of glasses clue wrong and what's more frustrating is I kept looking in that area as well. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back