• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
1659723106979.png
Deep in the forest amongst the ruins of a civilization unknown lies a monolith ever changing and ever mysterious. Looking closely, you're able to spy something... or perhaps many things. Some nightmarish, some seemingly decipherable. If you solve these mysteries, they'll surely lead you to some treasure!

How it Works♟

A new puzzle will be posted every Sunday and Wednesday at 7:00 PM Fair Time. Each round will be open for approximately 48 hours after posting.
  1. Sunday, August 7 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  2. Wednesday, August 10 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  3. Sunday, August 14 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  4. Wednesday August 17 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  5. Sunday, August 21 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  6. Wednesday, August 24 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  7. Sunday, August 28 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  8. Wednesday, August 31 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
  9. Friday, September 2 at 7:00 PM Fair Time [Solution]
We'll keep this section updated with the links to puzzles and their answers as they're revealed.

How to Answer♟

Puzzles posted on Sunday will require a code to be redeemed, while puzzles posted on Wednesday will require you to submit a single guess in the Submission Board.

Sunday Puzzles
For puzzles released on Sunday, you'll need to redeem a code. To redeem a code, click the ticket amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

1659723405702.png

If you got the correct answer, you'll be rewarded with tickets! You may submit as many attempts as you would like for code redemption puzzles.

Wednesday Puzzles

For puzzles released on Wednesdays, you'll need to create a thread in the Mysteries of the Monolith Submission Board with the following data:
  • Event/Contest Name: Select "Mysteries of the Monolith"
  • Event Round #: Enter the current Puzzle #, listed above each challenge (2, 4, 6, or 8)
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current puzzle.
You may use anything as your thread title and message: we will only be looking at your text entry for the answer. If you provide an answer in the title or message and not the text entry, your submission will not count! You may only submit once for submission puzzles! Make sure you're happy with your answer before submitting!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Prizes♟

• 2 tickets per puzzle for getting the correct answer
  • 1 winner (first to answer correctly) for each of the Wednesday puzzles will also receive the elusive animated Enchanted Bloom Collectible!
Rules ♟

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Fair, or be banned from future events.

Last edited by a moderator:
♟Round 1 ♟

As the fog clears, you can see an image in the monolith. It appears to be a cabin of sorts, perhaps somewhere in these very enchanted woods. Below it, a poem of sorts.

1659908824908.png

1659908838052.png

In these woods, a gnome's face.
A fish, a mushroom red,
A duck and remnants of the dead
Are you stumped yet?
Combine their locations,
For the ticket's invocation.​

Find the listed items in order to form a redemption code. For example, if the items are in spaces A1, C5, and B2, then the redemption code would be A1C5B2.

How to submit ♟

To redeem a code, click the Ticket amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

If you got the correct answer, you'll be rewarded with tickets! You may submit as many attempts as you would like for code redemption puzzles.

You will have until Tuesday, August 9 at 7:00 PM Fair Time to redeem the code.

Rules ♟

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Fair, or be banned from future events.

watch me take this back once the difficulty starts increasing lmfao, but i honestly love these puzzles a lot! they’re always so fun for me, and actually getting the right answer is a pretty great feeling as well haha. ☺️ excited and nervous to see what wed’s puzzle will be! 😄

This was fun!

I have a feeling we're getting an easy one to start off, and they will get progressively more difficult.

I found them but it says the code is invalid or expired. I don't get it
Make sure your code is formatted properly: it should be in all caps and in the form letter-number-letter-number-etc (e.g. A1B2C3 ✔ and not 1A2B3C ❌)

Also make sure the items are in the correct order (i.e. the order they appear in the poem).

Make sure your code is formatted properly: it should be in all caps and in the form letter-number-letter-number-etc (e.g. A1B2C3 ✔ and not 1A2B3C ❌)

Also make sure the items are in the correct order (i.e. the order they appear in the poem).
i have done all of those things it doesnt work

I feel like I'm missing something . . . I've found all the items, triple-checked my codes, and keep getting told the code is invalid. Maybe there is more than one of an item on the list?

I feel like I'm missing something . . . I've found all the items, triple-checked my codes, and keep getting told the code is invalid. Maybe there is more than one of an item on the list?
Each item only appears once in the code (i.e. there is one space that correlates to each of the items). With that said, make sure you've found all of them!

Back