My Cat

JJRamone2

Bells
Ran away, we just put up flyers incase anyone found him, Im really sad, I hope he comes back soon

:'(

Yea once we had a poodle one of those super small cute ones and to le her go you know where we let her in the front yard (I dont know why) and she ran away and then a old lady put a ad in the paper and it was her...but then the lady said no you have the wrong dog and wouldnt give her up which was mean and stupid...sniff...sniff..I miss her.

no offence JJ

but cats suck

u need a good loyal companion

mans best friend

a
........_......
[) 0 (_,

Pie_Or_Die said:
no offence JJ

but cats suck

mans best friend

a
........_......
[) 0 (_,
Listen , I have a freaking dog, but y'know what? She didnt run away. I love both my cat and my dog, but right now I dont have my cat, and I dunno, maby something happend to him, he might be hurt or something so y'know what? Lisnt to what alot of people say, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".

JJRamone2 said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
no offence JJ

but cats suck

mans best friend

a
........_......
[) 0 (_,
Listen , I have a freaking dog, but y'know what? She didnt run away. I love both my cat and my dog, but right now I dont have my cat, and I dunno, maby something happend to him, he might be hurt or something so y'know what? Lisnt to what alot of people say, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".
Yes PoD, that was mean. Think about it, JJ has lost someone, in a way, that meant a lot to him. Don't you know how that feels?

Personally I like cats better because they are just cleaner. The only thing I have had to clean up for my cat is when he gets sick...and the litter box. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but I prefer taking care of cats.

one time a had a cat it was along time ago

we thought our cat ran away key word we "thought" and the next day my dad when he was coming home he saw a cat that looked like ours and it was like dead and on the street so my dad took it home and we burried it and the next day we found it in our garage.

That is good to hear! I remember my cat got outside and we couldn't find her for a week and it was me who found her in the forest behind the house.

Back