• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Museum Shop Exhibition Room Ideas?

My museum room plans are probably gonna go:

1. Cafe/resteraunt. There's too much stuff in game to not have these somewhere but currently I don't see it fitting in a character house.
2. An NPC apartment. Not sure who yet, I'll figure it out.
3. A town history room! Fancy frames to display the town flag, etc. Just a very much 'This is all about my town' room.
4. No idea yet. Maybe another apartment?

I think a little apartment or office for Blathers with the little model dinosaur items across from a coffee shop would be too cute!
He’s such a dinosaur nerd too so it would be adorable to have him in your Dino themed town~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's what I have done with Exhibition Rooms in the Museum:

• Library - This was the first idea that I had in mind for one of the exhibition rooms. I wanted a place where my villagers can gain more knowledge, so I thought making a small library would be a good idea to make.

• Convenience Store - Decided to make a convenience store because I wanted my villagers to have access to cheaper food items whenever they're hungry. It was a high priority for me to create this room in one of the museum exhibition rooms.

• Arcade - Made this room because I wanted a fun place for villagers to hang-out and have fun with one another. Plus... There was lots of furniture that I can use to make my own arcade place and I sort miss being in one.

• Smoothie/Boba Place - Created this place because I wanted another hang-out spot for villagers besides the Roost Cafe (PWP) and the Arcade Place (Exhibition Room). It's always good to have a variety of places for villagers to go.
One of the Exhibition Rooms used to be a shared place for Celeste and Blathers, but along the way I had decided that I wanted something else. Don't regret changing that room to fit a different idea. I based these room ideas on what I think my town needs. Though... I sort of feel like I should change one of the rooms to a coin laundry, but at the same time I feel like I should keep what I already have in place.

I wish the exhibition rooms were bigger and had more furniture capacity. Kind of feel like I need something more for the rooms.

This is too cute! I love that you did it all specifically with villagers having fun in mind~
I’m debating between coin laundry as well but feel like overall it’ll be a sort of bland room so I keep leaving away from it. I love the idea of a library up there though! Or even a bookstore would be cute as heck

In my main town I've used 3 of the rooms to store all of the gyroids except the Brewteroids which are in my Club LOL. The last room is "Gulliver's Travels" and has all of the items you can get from Gulliver in it. I haven't really done anything with the rooms in my 2nd town because I'm still focused on the town itself. I don't plan all collecting all the gyroids again so I'll have more space to work with. I love some of the ideas in here! They're so creative & have sparked my imagination!

I... didn't know you could put your own gyroids in Club LoL...

I have a library, gym, doctors office, and a classroom. The arcade idea sounds fun, I think I might switch the classroom for that!

Here's what I have done with Exhibition Rooms in the Museum:

• Library - This was the first idea that I had in mind for one of the exhibition rooms. I wanted a place where my villagers can gain more knowledge, so I thought making a small library would be a good idea to make.

• Convenience Store - Decided to make a convenience store because I wanted my villagers to have access to cheaper food items whenever they're hungry. It was a high priority for me to create this room in one of the museum exhibition rooms.

• Arcade - Made this room because I wanted a fun place for villagers to hang-out and have fun with one another. Plus... There was lots of furniture that I can use to make my own arcade place and I sort miss being in one.

• Smoothie/Boba Place - Created this place because I wanted another hang-out spot for villagers besides the Roost Cafe (PWP) and the Arcade Place (Exhibition Room). It's always good to have a variety of places for villagers to go.
One of the Exhibition Rooms used to be a shared place for Celeste and Blathers, but along the way I had decided that I wanted something else. Don't regret changing that room to fit a different idea. I based these room ideas on what I think my town needs. Though... I sort of feel like I should change one of the rooms to a coin laundry, but at the same time I feel like I should keep what I already have in place.

I wish the exhibition rooms were bigger and had more furniture capacity. Kind of feel like I need something more for the rooms.

That sounds so cute! I love that you made the rooms into public spaces for your villagers to enjoy. It would be awesome if you could actually find them hanging out in those rooms every once in a while.

This is too cute! I love that you did it all specifically with villagers having fun in mind~
I?m debating between coin laundry as well but feel like overall it?ll be a sort of bland room so I keep leaving away from it. I love the idea of a library up there though! Or even a bookstore would be cute as heck
Thanks. Coming up with ideas for the exhibition rooms took a long while; however, decorating the rooms took much longer. I was change a lot of stuff while I was designing each of the rooms.

I think I might use the coin laundry idea if I ever get a second copy of the game since I'm fine with the rooms that I have.

A bookstore seems like a cool idea to do. Never thought of making one. Might add that one to the list.

That sounds so cute! I love that you made the rooms into public spaces for your villagers to enjoy. It would be awesome if you could actually find them hanging out in those rooms every once in a while.
Thanks. I thought it would be a cool idea to make the rooms into public spaces since none of my villagers are ever going to leave my town. Love my villagers in my town. It would be awesome if they could actually visit these rooms and know what they think of it when you talk to them.

man a lil laundromat would look so cute that's such a nice concept huhu

i mostly use the museum rooms to hold,,, bugs and fish plus the stuff i get from fortune cookies :)))) it started when i thought it would be a smart idea to dump all the fish i was gonna give at the fishing tourney in there the night before because i didn't realize it would be smarter/more convenient to keep them in storage arranged by how big they were oof. but now i just use it to hold butterflies for when the villagers ask me for a butterfly at night and other bugs that i like looking at?

currently though i'm working on making a cafe there because i don't have space in my house and i like that the museum rooms have no windows so i can use wallpapers with windows on them without it looking weird? and before the cafe i had an office type room? like,, a fancy private study until i started running out of space for fish in the other room so i put a bunch of the fish in there so i had to dismantle the whole thing. i mostly just like how there are no windows in all four rooms because in the house it's just the basement that doesn't have windows and there are just some furniture arrangements that look better without having to accommodate the windows

I haven't really started working on my museum rooms yet, but I think I'll turn the whole thing into a sort of community center with public facilities - probably with a library, gym, classroom, and something else I still have to come up with.

Back