• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Multiplayer Ideas

WinteryGarnet

Bells
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Hello! I tried looking through the first few pages of threads as to not duplicate, but I haven't seen anything recent. So I want to ask about if anyone has any fun ideas for activities that you can do with friends in multiplayer (bonus points if they can be made Halloween themed!) I'm currently setting up a little area on my island for Halloween, and the plan is to stream a party where people can come to my island and participate in little activities. So far the only ideas I'm set on are a scavenger hunt where I hide candy and a costume fashion show. So if you have any ideas, they'd be much appreciated! (I was also debating making a faux corn maze out of hay beds. I'm not set on the idea yet, though.)

Maybe some kind of wrapped presents giveaway where half of the presents are bad (tricks) and half are good (treats)? I think a maze could also be a really fun idea to make with a bunch of halloween decorations. Or somewhat similarly I have seen some people create races /obstacle courses before which could also be fun with a halloween theme.

i’ve seen some people play hide & seek and musical chairs! i’ve only personally played the latter and it was pretty fun c’:

I hadn't even thought of this sort of multiplayer game!! this is the first animal crossing game I've actually played online/with other people so there's a lot that feels brand new about it haha

I seen players designing their islands to have a labyrinth or maze theme. For me, that's probably one of the best activities that you can have with your friends. They can also design theirs to keep it fresh. :)

The only thing I can think of that wont destroy my island is playing hide and seek or having a scavenger hunt. But I like going to friends islands just to catch fish and hang out/take photos so I'm pretty easy going lol. You could also do some multiplayer games with the colourful wheel as a way to win prizes or navigate through a maze/game board.

Back