• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey! Can I get the Stacked Shopping Baskets DIY, Stacked Fish Containers DIY, and a Heart Apron (red) for 7 TBT?
Hi yes of course! Are you around right now/for a while? Because I will have to order in the Apron so if you could wait 20 minutes-ish for your order would that be okay?

Hi yes of course! Are you around right now/for a while? Because I will have to order in the Apron so if you could wait 20 minutes-ish for your order would that be okay?
I've got nothing better to do today, so that works, lol

Just let me know when you're ready ☺

I've got nothing better to do today, so that works, lol

Just let me know when you're ready ☺
Ill let you know once Im ready (i probably vastly overestimated the time it will take) and then if you shoot me over a dodo code ill be as quick as possible

1639006348513.gif

Hello! I'm interested in these items please.:)
Photos:
Shino
Sasha
Ione
Cephalobot
Lottie
Niko
Wardell
Sabel
Label
Mabel
Blathers
Celeste
Brewster
Wilbur
Orville
Pascal
Luna
K.K.
DJ K.K.
C.J
Flick
Joan
Daisy-Mae
Saharah
Kicks
Leif
Redd
Gulliver
Wisp
Harvey
Harriet
Reese
Cyrus
Katrina
Pave
Zipper
Jack
Franklin
Nat
Chip
Resetti
Trotimer
Digby
Lyle
Blanca
Wendell

Gyroids:
Boioingoid
Wallopoid x3

Total: 468 tbt (please correct me if I am wrong)

Hello! I'm interested in these items please.:)
Photos:
Shino
Sasha
Ione
Cephalobot
Lottie
Niko
Wardell
Sabel
Label
Mabel
Blathers
Celeste
Brewster
Wilbur
Orville
Pascal
Luna
K.K.
DJ K.K.
C.J
Flick
Joan
Daisy-Mae
Saharah
Kicks
Leif
Redd
Gulliver
Wisp
Harvey
Harriet
Reese
Cyrus
Katrina
Pave
Zipper
Jack
Franklin
Nat
Chip
Resetti
Trotimer
Digby
Lyle
Blanca
Wendell

Gyroids:
Boioingoid
Wallopoid x3

Total: 468 tbt (please correct me if I am wrong)
Let me quickly do the math of this order but Ill assume youre right. Assuming you are, Are you happy to trade in say 20 minutes? so I can update the shop and get your items

That works for me. Please let me know when you're ready for the code.
Hi! So I worked it out and you got the price aced, so Im gonna get the photos together now and prepare to deliver. Just so you're aware this will take two trips for me to complete! It may take me a hot minute to get ready but as soon as I am ready I will PM you for a dodo code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back