• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Ummm tags are weird to use as a basis for a read in general.. but it dwindles down to toads, bianca, seroja, and dolby who made it i assume?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im fairly certain it could be someone who likes to mess around, maybe waffles was around? :lemon:

yeah i was surprised at that too farobi but it doesnt dwindle to anything all 9 of us could have put it in there. unless the mods can verify who did what..

yet you assumed that the one who put the tag in there is me?

and you did say you wanna frame the other and kill another.

exactly your words

I said I would like to kill one first and then frame the other in the joke, sequentially. the sequentially part is kind of important to that joke and the part you conveniently like to leave out...

Toadsworthy said:
I wish was SK so i could kill just one of you and frame the other
if you won't quote it I will for you

again this was a joke in response to you and seroja. Which when I said it didn't disturb you, but because you want to throw shade at me now, you will do whatever it takes and phrase whatever you want to make me look bad.

sus of bianca for overreacting to toads' joke, though I was in a similar situation last game so idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

also tags are a bad way to analyze meta, I can put any tag I want and it doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. idk what toad is thinking

and now evan is going to come in here and say that he thinks I'm SK because he thinks I'm doing to bianca exactly what I did to him in death by design

you just got caught trying something

nice try

literally what was I trying? if i wanted to try anything, I wouldn't publicly announce it.... thats stupid. You thought you would be funny putting that tag up and I'm called you out on it. Funny how you wanted any attention off of that as soon as possible

you know what you did and called me stupid for it.

you are doing selective reading my friend. I said that me publicly announcing that I was actively trying to kill one of you two and frame the other is stupid. Never called you stupid... ever

and since I'm clearly confused about "what I did" please describe it to me

bianca r u rly sk? why would u lie to me? i'm sad pls fess up to make me feel better

anyway i think trying to use meta to pin sk is a bit ummm weird cos technically no one knows what the others are so its not like they're gonna behave like their scum selves

also another thought is that i think farobi does hv a point in saying that sk probably would rather not act so boldly and vote carelessly but idk wifom? (is that the correct way to use it cos it's my first time)

i just saw you added more tags toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

so you are the tag-friendly one?

I have been quite open about what tags I'm putting in... I added the "don't kill my cereal" because it was a clever pun 10/10. and I added "biancas scumtag boutique" because again its a funny pun. Would you like to fess up your tags?

If we're basing the lynch off luck and assuming the person reading this is town:

2 sk and 6 town = 33.33% chance of lynching sk

Neither the sks know each other so theyre both hungry in the town sense to find the other.

Im taking its waffles and toads

Or you :rolleyes:

bianca & farobi top sus rn

I doubt Farobi is taking it seriously
I really dunno why you guys agree with an amateur which that person vote me for no reason and who has no idea what shes talking about

i do not trust any of you that is why i voted randomly. eh it feels to me im playing like a lone soldier cause i have no one to really believe.

but if i were to change my vote it would be to toads. he fits the creteria i expect sk to have - acting hesitant to lynch to appear town-aligned. And his post #76 is basically piggybacking what i said. Scum vibes.

Voting randomly wont help the town really unless youre planning to throw the game amirite :lemon:

Bianca who are your suspicions :lemon: ez jump on amirite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry guys I think I scare Thomas away pre game HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah the sudden conclusion toad aimed for bianca is odd enough, given the bad basis of tag-meta-reading in general lmao. Whats the maximum number of tags?

well toads has a sudden fixation on me..i was just going back and forth with him ..

I gave reasoning for who i think is SK, kind of the point of the game. If you can't take a little sus, stay out of the mafia kitchen
and if you want to twist something around, I can get you a job as a pretzel maker so you can give my words a break

Yeah the sudden conclusion toad aimed for bianca is odd enough, given the bad basis of tag-meta-reading in general lmao. Whats the maximum number of tags?

everyone gets 2 per thread I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

on the contrary i am game that is why i am answering you

well you are answering very poorly and its honestly just frustrating, because you do keep clearly just taking my words either out of context or twisting them like crazy. Stop it.

The fact that you keep avoiding my point about the tags any time I continue to bring it up too is also very weird

Back