• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Meteor shower without Celeste?

IndiaHawker

Bells
So I’ve read that you can have a meteor shower without Celeste; is this even true if it’s one of the major meteor showers that Isabelle announces? Or does it just mean the minor ones where there’s a few shooting stars here and there but no announcement?

My meteor shower was announced by isabelle this morning and loads of shooting stars but I can’t find Celeste anywhere - am I just not looking hard enough or is it possible she’s just not there?

Please and thanks!

So I’ve read that you can have a meteor shower without Celeste; is this even true if it’s one of the major meteor showers that Isabelle announces? Or does it just mean the minor ones where there’s a few shooting stars here and there but no announcement?

My meteor shower was announced by isabelle this morning and loads of shooting stars but I can’t find Celeste anywhere - am I just not looking hard enough or is it possible she’s just not there?

Please and thanks!
Celeste visits are blocked by K.K Slider Visits, Is KK on your island? if so then Celeste can't spawn.
Post automatically merged:

Please and thanks!
Also Celeste can only visit ONCE a week even if there are two heavy meteor showers, if she has already visited this week she won't visit again until possibly the next week or even longer, Celeste visits on the heaviest meteor shower of the week it is possible she hasn't spawned because there is going to be an even bigger meteor shower for you this week.

Last edited:
I heard that if you try to do a workout routine (the radio thats by Resident Services) that you can see who is visiting your island. One time I did this I saw Celeste show up at the Group Stretching.

I heard that if you try to do a workout routine (the radio thats by Resident Services) that you can see who is visiting your island. One time I did this I saw Celeste show up at the Group Stretching.
Thank you so much, this will save me the trouble of running around my island looking everywhere for Celeste.

Thanks for the help all! Forgotten I’d read that about stretching! I restarted the game in case having the game loaded had prevented her appearing (had gone inside and back out though) and did stretching, but she’s not here :cry: Almost certain she hasn’t been here this week - does it count if I wasn’t playing the game when she was here? Interesting about maybe it’s because I’m due a bigger meteor shower this week! It’s currently Sunday for me (well now a bit after 1am Monday), does AC week start on the Sunday possibly? Otherwise it’s the last day of the week already… thank you :D

Thanks for the help all! Forgotten I’d read that about stretching! I restarted the game in case having the game loaded had prevented her appearing (had gone inside and back out though) and did stretching, but she’s not here :cry: Almost certain she hasn’t been here this week - does it count if I wasn’t playing the game when she was here? Interesting about maybe it’s because I’m due a bigger meteor shower this week! It’s currently Sunday for me (well now a bit after 1am Monday), does AC week start on the Sunday possibly? Otherwise it’s the last day of the week already… thank you :D
Yeah if you missed a day playing the game and Celeste was there on that day then you will have to wait till next week or even possibly longer to find Celeste again.

Yeah if you missed a day playing the game and Celeste was there on that day then you will have to wait till next week or even possibly longer to find Celeste again.

Darn, okay thanks for the clarity!! Still interested if anyone knows if AC week starts on Sunday or Monday, in case it could mean she’s due later this week! I play pretty much every day but there’s a fair chance at least one or two days this week I may have not been on at the right time/not looked well enough at the right time! However I’m pretty sure this is the only recent meteor shower that’s been announced, though!

Darn, okay thanks for the clarity!! Still interested if anyone knows if AC week starts on Sunday or Monday, in case it could mean she’s due later this week! I play pretty much every day but there’s a fair chance at least one or two days this week I may have not been on at the right time/not looked well enough at the right time! However I’m pretty sure this is the only recent meteor shower that’s been announced, though!
Sorry but I'm not sure if the next weeks starts on Monday or Sunday :(

I had a meteor shower last night and didn't see Celeste.

I swear every time I have a meteor shower celeste is never there :( But it does happen if other characters are visiting the island.

Back