• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Members that you miss

I will always say this, she was not just a member to me, but one of my closest friends in my teenage years.
@Nightmares .. I know we'll never talk again. I'll never get to read stories to her or fangirl over k-pop with her ever again. She was such a kind soul and I'll talk about her and her story for the rest of my life.

I also miss @/moo_nieu a lot. We had a falling out the last time we talked and I haven't heard from them since.. :") I was very close with them and I miss them a TON. ;w; I miss being random and weird with them. I miss our random late-night Facetime calls too xD

I miss @/Oblivia daily because we used to talk often-ish when I was in my early to late teens. Oblivia inspired me a lot when I was younger! She still does! I look up to her a lot, even if I forgot most of what I knew about her. ADHD memory loss is no joke y'all >_> I'd love to reconnect with her again though and be friends like we used to! ^_^

@milkyi and @ZetaFunction too. We used to be super close when I was younger. I still talk to Zeta, but not like we used to.

OH! And @Oldcatlady !! I'm always thinking of her and her art, her kindness! When we'd chat she was always so funny and cool!

I have been able to talk to one a little on discord, but I still miss her here, my friend Rainy.

I also miss my friend Xeleron; I tried reaching out to her but haven’t gotten a response.

I miss Moo Nieu. The four of us (me, rainy, xel) used to have so much fun together. I hope they’re okay. I

I miss RedTropicalPeachyFish; she was my first friend here and helped me out a lot in NL.

I also miss Toska!

Also want to add that this is my first time to see this thread and I’m really touched by all the mentions 🥺. Thanks so much and for understanding whenever I needed time away 🙏💜💜.

Everyone on this website has been an absolute joy so I do miss many people that left. I have spoken with Jennifer, the old ACNL moderator aka Crystal Dreams. She is super cool and I am a huge fan of her blog.

I haven't been around on TBT for that long, but there are a couple of members that I miss, notably @/LateGamer! I interacted with them quite a bit during SCTBT 2023 and they were quite nice. They haven't been active since November, but I hope they do come back.

I also miss @/CylieDanny, one of my good TBT friends with a love for South Park. I haven't seen them around and I really miss them. 💜

Kiwikenobi - they were an awesome member, I remember them being active in the ACNL days and they made my town/island tunes that I still have today. They were very sweet and I hope they come back 💜

Miharu - occasionally active, once again a very sweet and cheerful member to have around 😊

Alienfish - they were just a very cool person to have around 😎

Kaydeekrunk - once again, a cool person to have around 💕

That Marshal Fangirl - occasionally active, miss seeing her around 💕

There's a bunch of people I can't think of rn, but those I can think of off the top of my head

Back