• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Sure! I'll get on in an hour. Do you want to do worldwide or a friend room?? My time zone is EST.

I would prefer 200cc worldwide since i do not have that much VR if you would compare it with my skill level lol.

I would prefer 200cc worldwide since i do not have that much VR if you would compare it with my skill level lol.

We can do 200cc ww! Don't worry, I'm no pro at MK8 since my VR isn't high either. I hardly ever play MK8 and rarely 200cc. It's too fast for me usually x,x

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, i had some internet problems, i am online now though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta change my kart, i suck with this one lol. Will be back in a minute!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, i had some internet problems, i am online now though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta change my kart, i suck with this one lol. Will be back in a minute!

I might switch to normal ww soon. I can never get used to the speed of 200cc :(

I got a mushroom at the last row of item boxes and the rest got like bullet bills and golden mushrooms... -.-

Sorry i have to go! Thanks for playing! (My last games were horrible lolol)

Just noticed that unlike my Monster Hunter, my Mario Kart online stuff runs smoothly. So I just spent this first day of racing online and it felt like I was playing a different game almost completely. Fun stuff, I even like the no voice chat, no chance annoying people will bother you. Good stuff. :)

Must suck if you play with friends though....

Just noticed that unlike my Monster Hunter, my Mario Kart online stuff runs smoothly. So I just spent this first day of racing online and it felt like I was playing a different game almost completely. Fun stuff, I even like the no voice chat, no chance annoying people will bother you. Good stuff. :)

Must suck if you play with friends though....

Um well, you could always turn the voice chat off so no?

Back