• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Competitive Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Competitive

not sure if anyone saw the edit in my post. i would like to be removed from tonights race. i dont feel up to racing. i dont think i could be there for 12 races. sorry.

In-Game Name: Hat
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8218-3537-3016
Team: Ha-Cha!
Time slot(s):Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT

idk if i can still apply for this slot but here goes nothing i guess

not sure if anyone saw the edit in my post. i would like to be removed from tonights race. i dont feel up to racing. i dont think i could be there for 12 races. sorry.

Kait is busy for a few more hours, so I've gone ahead and replaced @lily2816 from Yoshi's Islanders with @Hat' from Ha-Cha! This will help balance out the teams more. Thanks for letting us know lily!

Hi! I don’t think I’ll be able to do the 10:30 race tonight. I’m really not feeling the best and planned on sleeping after work! I was really looking forward to this, too, but someone can have my spot. I may have been able to, but I wanted to give advance notice since I’m not 100%

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Idk if there's other members on stand by already, but I could sign up for the 10:30PM one tonight to fill Croc's place is no one else can take it. ;v;

In-Game Name: Truji
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2792-3383-6221
Team: Squirtle Squad (Team 1)
Time slot(s):
📹 Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. EDT
📹 Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. EDT

In-Game Name: Shellzilla
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4129-2347-0028
Team: Squirtle Squad
Time slot(s): 📹 Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 @ 4:00 p.m. EDT

hello! something came up with family, so i wont be able to make the 4 pm session today ;-;

Thanks for letting me know! Is there anyone from Poyo Puffs who would like to replace? I’d like to give priority to that team first.

Hello everyone! The rosters for tonights' sessions are as follows:

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT
Username
Team
1LaBelleFleur
2@Chibi.HoshiSquirtle Squad
3@HalloqueenSquirtle Squad
4@Yanrima~Yoshi's Islanders
5@:::Navi:::Yoshi's Islanders
6@ZaneYoshi's Islanders
7@lily2816 @Hat'Yoshi's Islanders Ha-Cha!
8@Late Night ThoughtsHa-Cha!
9@DimHa-Cha!
10@Darkesque_Poyo Puffs
11@digimonPoyo Puffs
12@ForeverfoxPoyo Puffs

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. EDT
Username
Team
1LaBelleFleur
2@Jhine7Squirtle Squad
3@Chibi.HoshiSquirtle Squad
4@michealsmellsSquirtle Squad
5@Lil_Boi_JeffYoshi's Islanders
6@Alolan_ApplesYoshi's Islanders
7@boringYoshi's Islanders
8@NebYoshi's Islanders
9@CroconawHa-Cha!
10@Mr.FoxHa-Cha!
11@Gene.Ha-Cha!
12@ForeverfoxPoyo Puffs

Since we had more sign-ups than slots, I tried to balance it so everyone got to play at least once & repeats went to underrepresented teams first.

Get those cars & bikes in tip-top shape, and I'll see you at the starting line tonight! 🏎️
My apologies for missing the round I was scheduled for, I know I was @-ed but I’ve combed my notifs on here and from cephalobot and I genuinely got no ping for this message. I was feeling sad I hadn’t been chosen for a game yet and came back to check who had played when I saw the message ):

RESULTS: Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 @ 4:00 p.m. EDT

obs64_2024-05-23_13-56-24.png

My apologies for missing the round I was scheduled for, I know I was @-ed but I’ve combed my notifs on here and from cephalobot and I genuinely got no ping for this message. I was feeling sad I hadn’t been chosen for a game yet and came back to check who had played when I saw the message ):

If it makes you feel better, we had a look and it does seem there may have been a bug that didn't ping you, and others. Sorry! It should be fixed now.

NEW SESSION: FRIDAY, MAY 24TH @ 3PM EDT

This one is quite last minute, but given the demand we seem to have and being a Friday night for some, I'm guessing we can fill this up anyway! Note that I will at least be attempting to give some priority to those who have participated less so far, and to under represented teams.

In-Game Name: Millie
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW - 4952 - 7362 - 8022
Team: 1
Time slot(s): Friday May 24th @ 3PM EDT

In-Game Name: Justin
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5541-6270-4438
Team: Team 1
Time slot(s):
Friday, May 24th, 2024 @ 3pm EDT

(Just in case it doesn't fill up or Team 1 needs another member/back-up since I know I just participated)

NEW SESSION: FRIDAY, MAY 24TH @ 3PM EDT

This one is quite last minute, but given the demand we seem to have and being a Friday night for some, I'm guessing we can fill this up anyway! Note that I will at least be attempting to give some priority to those who have participated less so far, and to under represented teams.
I'd like to be a back up for my team, only if needed :)

In-Game Name: claire
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6468-0558-4492
Team: 2
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24th, 2024 @ 3:00 p.m. EDT

not sure if two comp. sessions counts as too many, but i'm offering myself up anyway since i can't make any of the other ones and don't have many games rip.

In-Game Name: Monday
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0391-6643-8131
Team: 2!!
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24th, 2024 @ 3:00 p.m. EDT

In-Game Name: Neb
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1778-2704-5495
Team: Yoshi Islanders
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24th 2024; @ 3:00 p.m. EDT

Back