• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

β†’ 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 🍁

Island/Town Name
Maplewood
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Mums

Seasonal postcards for summer are here!
I TT'd back to summer since I was missing all the green.
I've also never seen the fireworks show since the update so I'm looking forward to the weekend. ^o^

4y3jqm7.png

Ef8fgMkUcAAf4qP

It was Lopez's birthday yesterday! I totally forgot to post ;w;
This is pretty much just an appreciation post for my favorite deer <3
I think it's cute that Dotty attends almost every birthday.
She was there for Wolfgang's too when I was back in November. :giggle:
Happy Belated Birthday, Lopez!

EgKl_9CVoAABl7F.jpg

8/23/2020 - 11:38 PM
Finally started working on my beaches! Here's a little fish market next to my dock.
Mr. Raccoon over here is a sashimi master and will let you taste the freshest cuts!

Last edited:

EgT0C0vVAAcp39g.jpg

EgT0C0XUMAA9TEM.jpg

8/25/2020 - 3:36 PM
Beachy areas are starting to get filled up!
Being in fall doesn't stop me from acting like it's summer xD

EgTbc3-U8AAYK9t.jpg

EgT0lLrU4AAAuqJ.jpg

8/25/2020 - 6:42 PM
Today I spent most of my time finishing up my beaches, working on my secret beach and the
path leading up to it! I also ended up moving O'hare's house off the beach. I planned to keep it there,
but I think his house exterior just screams "PLACE ME IN A FORESTY/WOODY AREA!"
So now he's neighbors with Rudy and Bones. ^^

Edit: Also, the DA was updated today! Hope you continue to receive good vibes from Maplewood.

Last edited:

cEYPRP3.png

Map Update!
I think my map is finally decked out enough to post the full map :D

Still under construction:
- Maplewood Fair
- Surf Shack
- Painting Area
- Wedding Reception

Last edited:

~*Acord Rd. Showcase*~
Rudy, Bones, and O'hare live atop of Acorn Rd, which also happens to be the end of Pine Cone Trail.
Here lies a beautiful viewing area of the sky, a lake with the iconic stonehenge, and plenty of sitting areas to relax on.

EgXSGGMUEAADcwI.jpg

EgXTXfDUMAA0_KK.jpg

EgXSBxNUMAIWd2S.jpg

EgXSBxDUYAIZEZX.jpg

EgZcUThUcAAGRhD.jpg

8/27/2020 - 8:20 PM
Come sign up for an evening pottery class by the beach! ❀

IMG_20200829_151230_003.jpg

IMG_20200829_151230_007.jpg

8/29/2020 - 3:15 PM
I'm so excited to announce that Maplewood Fair is now open for business!!
This is where I plan to hold events for visitors to play games and win cool/rare prizes!
Maplewood will be officially open to visitors tomorrow, Sunday, at 10-11AM PST.
I've prepared various different prizes--including bells, seasonal (fall) items, NMT, and more!
Stay tuned for when I bump my island tour thread linked here!

Last edited:

EgzpRPZVkAA0SMD.jpg

EgzlOA2UwAAhKdr_1.jpg

8/31/2020 - 10:51 PM
I've always thought that Maplewood looked best around 5-6 PM but these days,
I have a new found appreciation for the lit up areas at nighttime.
Have a goodnight everyone~!

Guys, I'm so excited to announce that Maplewood now has it's very own video island tour! πŸ₯Ί ❀
The amazing @Salomebibouland reached out to me last week about touring Maplewood in light of the Fall season,
and I couldn't have been happier to accept!! She was such a wonderful guest to host and I loved her reactions to everything haha.
SalomΓ© started her Youtube channel not too long ago, but she's already put out some great content!
And yes, I did watch pretty much her entire 2 hour long villager hunt video and stayed entertained LOL.
Please check her out if you have some time! ^_^

For the past couple of days, I've been holding the Maplewood Fair, the first event/giveaway I've ever made public on my island!
We played games, gave away cool prizes and just overall had a blast! Even during these rough times, it's awesome
how we can still hang out and be social through virtual means.

I am so grateful for the positive feedback I've received towards Maplewood and it has been so much fun hosting
for the wonderful members of the TBT community and fans of Animal Crossing in general ^>^
I also did a few brief island tours for some fair-goers~!
(The official Maplewood island tour thread will be open this Sunday!)
Such big thanks to @mayorsam17 and @michealsmells for being my first two guests!
I hope you'll come visit again, whether it be through a live visit or Dream Address! ❀

And now, here are a few fun photos from today's festivities!

Eg37-fVU0AI36jW.jpg
Eg371PjVkAQuaOn.jpg

Eg371PZVkAAcnud.jpg
Eg371PZUMAAg0q9.jpg

Eg3-2KbVkAAuB9_.jpg
Eg3-fxfU4AIWt2n.jpg

For the past couple of days, I've been holding the Maplewood Fair, the first event/giveaway I've ever made public on my island!
We played games, gave away cool prizes and just overall had a blast! Even during these rough times, it's awesome
how we can still hang out and be social through virtual means.

I am so grateful for the positive feedback I've received towards Maplewood and it has been so much fun hosting
for the wonderful members of the TBT community and fans of Animal Crossing in general ^>^
I also did a few brief island tours for some fair-goers~!
(The official Maplewood island tour thread will be open this Sunday!)
Such big thanks to @mayorsam17 and @michealsmells for being my first two guests!
I hope you'll come visit again, whether it be through a live visit or Dream Address! ❀

And now, here are a few fun photos from today's festivities!

Eg37-fVU0AI36jW.jpg
Eg371PjVkAQuaOn.jpg

Eg371PZVkAAcnud.jpg
Eg371PZUMAAg0q9.jpg

Eg3-2KbVkAAuB9_.jpg
Eg3-fxfU4AIWt2n.jpg

Ahhhhh it’s meeeee πŸ₯°πŸ’—

thank you so much again for the tour and the fair! It was such a perfect way to spend an evening and im so happy to have been your guest ^.^
lots of memories made in the lil town of maplewood πŸ‚

Ahhhhh it’s meeeee πŸ₯°πŸ’—

thank you so much again for the tour and the fair! It was such a perfect way to spend an evening and im so happy to have been your guest ^.^
lots of memories made in the lil town of maplewood πŸ‚
Anytime love! You are so adorable and it was so fun making memories with you πŸ₯Ί
Hopefully we can hang out again sometime soon! ❀

Guys, I'm so excited to announce that Maplewood now has it's very own video island tour! πŸ₯Ί ❀
The amazing @Salomebibouland reached out to me last week about touring Maplewood in light of the Fall season,
and I couldn't have been happier to accept!! She was such a wonderful guest to host and I loved her reactions to everything haha.
SalomΓ© started her Youtube channel not too long ago, but she's already put out some great content!
And yes, I did watch pretty much her entire 2 hour long villager hunt video and stayed entertained LOL.
Please check her out if you have some time! ^_^

Ooooh I am just seeing this now! Thank you again for letting me tour your beautiful Island, you were the perfect host and I had so much fun! Also thank you for your kind words about my channel, it means a lot to me πŸ₯Ί The tour of your island was my favorite video to record so far πŸ₯° I will keep an eye on your journal and your instagram as I feel like a resident of Maplewood now :D

Ooooh I am just seeing this now! Thank you again for letting me tour your beautiful Island, you were the perfect host and I had so much fun! Also thank you for your kind words about my channel, it means a lot to me πŸ₯Ί The tour of your island was my favorite video to record so far πŸ₯° I will keep an eye on your journal and your instagram as I feel like a resident of Maplewood now :D
Awww this makes me so happy <3 You will always be welcomed on Maplewood! ^.^

Eh0cWhnUcAAiz7r.jpg

EiKGWbCVgAAJEH_.jpg

EiKEVrRUwAAKfSg.jpg

9/17/2020 - 5:46 PM
Phew, hello everyone! It's been a hot minute. I'm thrilled to announce that I'm not dead just yet~!
I have been working on my humble abode for a few days now. I hope I nailed the whole rustic cottage thing.
Also peep the small little music studio in my bedroom. I actually sing and do some songwriting on the side so
it was fun to make this little corner in the room somewhat relevant to me. One of my dreams is to
build a small music studio in my house one day! ^.^

Your town is awesome, I just don't have words to describe what I feel. I know it's a weird question that may not have an answer but, where is your town set in the world? Like where do you imagine your town to be set?

Your town is awesome, I just don't have words to describe what I feel. I know it's a weird question that may not have an answer but, where is your town set in the world? Like where do you imagine your town to be set?
Thank you so much, Yael! I imagine Maplewood would be set in a small town in Germany. A lot of my inspiration for Maplewood comes from the anime Violet Evergarden, which is set in Western Europe.

5uqw7O7.jpg

G8rDfqp.jpg

Last edited:
Back