• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

β†’ 𝐌𝐚𝐩π₯𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 🍁

Island/Town Name
Maplewood
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Mums

EeRE9FTVoAI40u9

7/31/2020 - 9:10 AM
I know it's autumn here but my diving cliff really makes me miss the summer season.
Very, very tempted to TT back right now...xD

Introducing...Seasonal Postcards!
I've decided to add a little new feature to my island blog, called seasonal postcards.
The section for these postcards can be found under the "Photography" section on the first page of the blog.
For every season, I will choose ~6-8 photos that I think best represents the atmosphere of my island during that season.
These photos will usually be of locations I think of as "photo-ops".
If you decide to visit Maplewood, I would highly encourage taking photos at these locations! <3
Oh, and don't forget to share your photos if you take some! I would love to see them ^_^
0ZKGdVS.png

QdAMJxy.png
1l5IYAN.png

NtYacm7.png
DpC3BaJ.png

Although I'm sure some have already seen this since I made a previous thread on TBT,
this is my post office/tribute to the anime Violet Evergarden--one of the most aesthetically pleasing shows
that I've ever watched ^^ It is beautifully animated and I highly recommend it!

Comparison images here:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

mNSe9jt.png

8/3/2020 - 11:47 PM
Lakeview Medicine has been under some serious construction! The office sits on a hill in front of a beautiful, large lake.
The Doctor will soon be able to start seeing patients. Book your appointment now for a full health examination!

(A/N: I have been really enjoying interior design lately ;w; I think it's much easier for me than exterior designing!)

6EpAb2v.png

uPOjFDd.png

nI9sgdk.png

8/5/2020 - 5:33 PM
If you're feeling sick, stop by the Doctor's office for a stat check-up!
Lakeview Medicine offers free consultations for all residents of Maplewood.
Our friendly staff, nurses, and doctors are ready to support you and your well-being.
For visitors, your first consultation is free as well! So don't be shy and come on by.

(A/N: I have to say, building the doctor's office has been my greatest joy yet.
As someone who works at a cardiology clinic, a lot of influence for this building comes from my workplace xD
Fun fact: I actually want to become a nurse practitioner and I am applying for nursing school next year!)

Last edited:

4e123gr.png

Oop, the Doctor was caught changing! xD

1jrAum3.png

Me checking into my appointment. Thank god it's not busy today! (y)

Last edited:

EexT31cUYAE6l8B

8/6/2020 - 3:22 PM
Lakewood Medicine Exterior.
As I previously stated, Maplewood's local health clinic oversees a beautiful, large lake.
The lake is family friendly! There's room to relax, have a picnic, and feed the ducks.

TJ5JHMM.png

8/6/2020 - 10:11 PM
Today I worked on my little fruit orchard and farm!
I haven't had this much fun with decorating exteriors in a long time.
This might be one of my favorite areas thus far. ^^

Last edited:

I0jooiN.png

K8SreZJ.png

8/6/2020 - 11:19 PM
Just some precious moments with my villagers ;w;
I've never seen the barbecue out before and I'm dying of cuteness.

(I want a kebab too pls)

CB3UVdK.png

Ere02jv.png

8/7/2020 - 9:31 PM
I'd like to present the grand opening of Treetop Restaurant, where you can have the one of the finest dining experiences.
Treetop offers the best gourmet wood-fired pizza, packed full of flavor.
At the same time, enjoy a wonderful night view surrounded by the smell of fresh pine and wood.
Reservations are required to dine here at Treetop, but we promise you amazing cuisine and service!

I0jooiN.png

K8SreZJ.png

8/6/2020 - 11:19 PM
Just some precious moments with my villagers ;w;
I've never seen the barbecue out before and I'm dying of cuteness.

(I want a kebab too pls)

I’ve never seen the barbecue either! Maybe it’s only a fall thing? πŸ€”

Currently it's in the fall season. But once my island is 100% completed I plan on TT'ing back to summer! :) I just find it easier to decorate in the fall.

I don’t TT myself so I really look forward to fall. It’s a beautiful season!

EfMC54mUYAEHmPO

8/11/2020 - 8:03 PM
It's been awhile everyone! Life has been awfully busy.
I finally got around to working on my museum space and ended up building more of a cemetery/zen atmosphere in front of it.
Not the most conventional design for a museum entrance, but I think I like it. (I also placed my rock garden here!)

EfMC54mUYAEHmPO

8/11/2020 - 8:03 PM
It's been awhile everyone! Life has been awfully busy.
I finally got around to working on my museum space and ended up building more of a cemetery/zen atmosphere in front of it.
Not the most conventional design for a museum entrance, but I think I like it. (I also placed my rock garden here!)

I really like it! The bamboo stuff gives off a totally different atmosphere in the fall and it goes well with the mossy stone items. 😍

EfbSYjUUEAETjR7

8/14/2020 - 6:59 PM
I feel a bit guilty for being so slow on island progress. But every time I come online and walk around Maplewood,
a sense of calmness and peace overcomes me. I think I'm approaching a state of content with the island,
enough to feel like I don't need to bulldoze through every idea. I will continue playing at my own pace. ^_^

An Instagram was created for Rakuen (my old island) awhile back,
but I've cleared the old feed and plan to start creating a new feed for Maplewood ^_^

p1WXjfW.png

Back