• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

I’m saying that Vanessa is best to resurrect because Dolby was obviously scum, and it was obvious because he was in a rush with the Kingmaker game when he was king. He scumslipped because of saying that Ness was Townie like when he only had a few posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm always town cuz they all know I suck as scum

Don’t try sound bad :lemon:

Now that you mention it I kinda wanna resurrect Vanessa instead and lynch Toads right now I'm in doubts bby <3

do you have a reasoning? or are you just being stupid... I haven't had a chance to look at the other two lynches, but I feel really good about our lynch on Vanessa.

Just testing and ugh I'm playing dota and my head hurts from thinking too much stuff lately

I think vanessa is scum based on how Bianca tunneled her hard last game and keep calling her a liar . I also think Dolby is scum cause that quick read on ness kinda felt rushed. So voting for kat based on Poe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##RESURRECT: Arstotzkan

I think vanessa is scum based on how Bianca tunneled her hard last game and keep calling her a liar . I also think Dolby is scum cause that quick read on ness kinda felt rushed. So voting for kat based on Poe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude shes a scum mom

A FRIGGING SCUM MOM

Legend says shes hella dangerous that you cant identify whether shes town or not like no joke

If u were in my position you will have in doubts cuz theres vanessa and toads heyyyyyyyyy

vanessa is the safest bet here

Kat (arstotzkan) kinda worries me but I still find it possible that Dad is mafia. I am fairly certain that Dolby was mafia because he knows how to press my buttons (he knows I usually townread him if he townreads me) + he honestly had absolutely no reason to have townleaned me there.

So yeah, Vanessa is the best bet. ##RESURRECT: VanessaMay18

also highkey think this set-up is annoying but w/e

Vanessa is not the safest bet.... I'm so certain we were right about her

Still haven't looked at who to resurrect, but it absolutely won't be vanessa

Vanessa is not the safest bet.... I'm so certain we were right about her

Still haven't looked at who to resurrect, but it absolutely won't be vanessa

i have a counter proposal honestly

how about we just NOT resurrect someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean

seriously

this set-up is already pretty annoying with how we gain 0 information bc we aren't told the alignments of the lynches. Whats the point in the risk of bringing a mafian back into the game when we can just deduce who the remaining mafia are

I'm tempted to vote Kat because I'm so sure Vanessa was scum

If waffles played me this hard then I deserve it

I’m not comfortable bringing back Dolby, and Vanessa was an extremely quick and undecided lynch.
Without saying that Bianca has a rivalry against her so she made Vanessa scum, what other reasons in her behaviour and posts do you think is scummy to you?

The posts themselves, just look at what was said....

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was pretty obvious Vanessa was scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Following posts after from waffles affirmed that pick for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are ravenclaws, we're smart we don't need the same amount of time as you other plebeian houses

actually yeah toads you're right vanessa was scummy. i didn't read vanessa's posts until just now.

##UNRESURRECT

while i still see Arstotzkan as scummy, lets go ahead and revive them.

actually yeah toads you're right vanessa was scummy. i didn't read vanessa's posts until just now.

##UNRESURRECT

while i still see Arstotzkan as scummy, lets go ahead and revive them.

Yes thank you.... I know I'm mostly an idiot, I do have some semblance of rationale when I'm not claiming survivor every ten seconds

Yo why is it Astro I was the one who was lynched and the only confirmed person. No fair. :C

Back