• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking to make ACNL adult only friends

epica100

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone!

If you've clicked this add hopefully you're an adult that is an avid daily player of ACNL. I hail from Ottawa, Canada am over the age of 25 and love ACNL. I would like meet new people and tour,trade and just hang.

Please add me and if you do let me know
1779 0137 3495

Hey, I'm an older folk such as yourself and just added you. Friend code is 2750-1910-8769.

I'm also an older player and I'll add both you and Fefo, if that's ok.

Last edited:
I know what your feeling, I'm currently 26 and I don't really want to make any friends younger than 18 on this game.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

If you've clicked this add hopefully you're an adult that is an avid daily player of ACNL. I hail from Ottawa, Canada am over the age of 25 and love ACNL. I would like meet new people and tour,trade and just hang.

Please add me and if you do let me know
1779 0137 3495

I added both epica100 and fefo

Feel free to add me. I'm 22 in a month and I'm looking for older players as well since I don't feel comfortable with the younger ones.

I added all of the tortimers in this thread so feel free to add me back :)

I'm not an adult but I think I can handle mature discussions

Last edited:
Hi, I'm nearly 28 and I'm so glad someone started this!

I've just restarted so it'd be nice to have another town to visit. I've added all of you.

2981-9625-7277

17 but I've always been very mature for my age. Most of my friends IRL are 18-25. I just prefer mature players. Let me know if my age isn't an issue and I'll add you.

Ive added everyone on the first page here and got tired. Hehe.
If anyone else add me, let me know.

Feel free to add me! I'm nearly 40 - playing a lot in the evenings/weekends lately. I'll add others in this thread as well!

Back