• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ~Looking to buy a togepi Easter egg~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
Hi I?m looking to buy a togepi egg~ Because I really like Pokemon.

I?ll offer 1k tbt for it~ idk how much a togepi egg is really.

But if your selling one, please let me know~ Thank you so much. :)

i've recently been informed that they're worth between 2 and 4k TBT, so u might wanna save a bit more imo :lemon:

It’s not fair..... :(

Why can’t they be cheaper?

im actually not sure maybe a few factors are in affect like not many were distributed and the people that abtamed them love them and wont sell, or a someone is hoarding them and people go inactive

While it would be nice if the rarer collectibles were cheaper, it would kind of take the fun out of collecting them if they were easy to obtain.

Last edited:
Anyone can get a good sense of prices for collectibles on the tier list for collectibles and sales data threads. It may be a good idea to consult those before making and bumping threads when you don’t have enough tbt.

if you sold the collectibles you were previously offering for a dreamy egg you could probably net enough for a togepi

While it would be nice if the rarer collectibles were cheaper, it would kind of take the fun out of collecting them if they were easy to obtain.

Yeah.

Also no one likes selling collectibles for cheap just 'cause you in particular don't have enough. Just save up and be decent when offering and yes look up prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back