• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Looking for friends

Nyx6991

Harbinger of The Fall
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
While i don't play Animal Crossing for more than maybe an hour at a time, i would like to maybe become friends with some other players. I have severe social anxiety so even talking to people online gives me panic attacks but maybe i can get along with some people on New Leaf as well as here?

I would rather visit your town if we play, as mine is really nothing special and i'm a bit paranoid inviting others to my town. I'm available usually between 12 AM PST and 3 or 4 AM PST. I'm probably gonna set my main town back to real time eventually after i fill my tenth villager spot, and eventually i will probably get another copy of Animal Crossing so i can have two towns.

Anyway, if you want to be friends and you're cool and nice and whatnot, let me know. :)

Back