Looking for friends :)

Lillamint

⋆⁺₊⋆ 20 • Italy ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Bells
Hi! 😊 I recently started playing AC New Horizons on my Nintendo switch. I discovered Animal Crossing with AC Let’s go to the city on the Wii and since then I loved it, I also played AC New Leaf. I’d love to make friends online to play and chat about games and other hobbies🥺 (I like games, also anime and manga). Others games I like currently are Baldur’s Gate 3 and Minecraft. Feel free to write me!

hello and welcome!!!
my birthday is a day after yours and i think that’s super cool.
i’m currently obsessed with acnl, so lmk if you’d be down to play :]

Hi there, welcome to the forums! ☺️

I hope you’re enjoying New Horizons so far! Who were your starting villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but if you’re looking for friends to play with, I recommend checking out The Airport, TBT’s subforum for New Horizons online play!

I hope to see you around! ☺️

Hi there, welcome to the forums! ☺️

I hope you’re enjoying New Horizons so far! Who were your starting villagers? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but if you’re looking for friends to play with, I recommend checking out The Airport, TBT’s subforum for New Horizons online play!

I hope to see you around! ☺️
Hi thank u! My starter villager are Kidd, Lolly, Fauna, Cranston, Zucker, Marlo, Raymond, Sly, Shari and Maddie. I have 15 favorite villager lol. Thanks for the advice☺️
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank u ^ - ^

Welcome to the forums! I still like New Horizons too, hit me up if you like! And great villager picks :)
Minecraft I would like to get more into… I spend more time watching but it’d be cool seeing your builds, and BG3 is on my wishlist.

Welcome to the forums! I still like New Horizons too, hit me up if you like! And great villager picks :)
Minecraft I would like to get more into… I spend more time watching but it’d be cool seeing your builds, and BG3 is on my wishlist.
Thank u! I built different stuffs but I need to find the right saves and maybe I will share something if I can! BG3 is cool but I haven’t finished it yet 🥲

welcome! i’d love to play new horizons or minecraft with you sometime! i’d also be down to chat anytime, you seem really nice and i’d love to be friends :>

Formal welcome to TBT! Its pretty chill here~

What kind of anime/manga do you like? I've been pretty into Heavenly Delusion and Edgerunners rn

Also- BG3 IS AMAZING. Karlach is everything you need in a video game companion lol

thanks! I was really into anime and manga in the past years, now I don’t watch them often. I like different genres, my favorites are psychological, seinen, romance and anything that makes you depressed lol
Totally agreed! Karlach is the perfect girl😭 did you finished it?

Back