• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Long Distance Relationships

I'm so glad it's working out for you!
I personally can't handle long distance because I'm such a cry baby and need constant cuddles and kisses and for me ldr doesn't do it for me (which is why I live with my boyfriend eh heh heh)

We're trying to find ways to meet up, but there's a lot of things that could go wrong with the plan that we currently have going... But hey, it might work.

I know it's hard, my ex boyfriend lived in Wales whilst I lived in North Yorkshire (about 6-7 maybe more including breaks) and he had issues anyway so it didn't work out for us! Stay positive though! One day you two will be together permanently.

They are tough, so I can see why. :( Him and I broke up for a while back in December, and we've been pretty rocky the past few days. But in 2 weeks I'm going to California <3

They are tough, so I can see why. :( Him and I broke up for a while back in December, and we've been pretty rocky the past few days. But in 2 weeks I'm going to California <3

Sorry to hear that >~< Going to Cali, does that mean you'll be visiting him?

Hawaii+New York is outrageous LDR.

Yes it does. :] And he has a car so we get to go out and we might even go to Disneyland, depending on how much money we have.

I'm sorry but, I thought bumping old threads was against the rules. This thread is more than a month old.

Oh your couple is so cute ^~^
(Btw you are really pretty mayor Elsa :D and I am not being flattering ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but, I thought bumping old threads was against the rules. This thread is more than a month old.

It is not against the rules. You can bump your own old threads not others.

Oh your couple is so cute ^~^
(Btw you are really pretty mayor Elsa :D and I am not being flattering ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is not against the rules. You can bump your own old threads not others.

Aw thank you so much. <3 :3

And thanks for clearing it up you two, I didn't know lol.

I apologise. I didn't know you changed your name to Mayor Elsa, so I thought you were bumping someone else's thread.
I always like calling you Mayor Yolo aha.

Aw, I met my boyfriend four years ago on Maplestory and met him for the first time this December. We've seen each other every two months since then. ^^

I really admire you guys and your perseverance with these great stories on the thread, definitely has a positive vibe as soon as you open it!

I recently came out of a pretty long relationship, close to one year I think but just shy, and ours wasn't a long distant one. We did, however, live around 25 miles away from each other and due to commitments we both had, often went 2 or 3 weeks without seeing each other. I always knew this would be the case and was prepared to put up with it and just be happy with what I had. She, on the other hand, found it harder and harder to deal with over time and eventually said it was too hard waiting to see me. So it ended with both of us still having strong feelings for each other but, yeah, she wasn't prepared to put the effort in. I didn't take it very well haha.

no ive never been in one bc I am a hot mess

date me I am lonely........

actually, if I was going to get in a relationship, id prefer it be online bc its easier to find more tolerant people online & im closeted trans so like everyone irl thinks im a girl& I dont want to date a boy who thinks im a girl yk????? though I wouldnt try to hide the fact that im trans online or anything, id just have to find a guy whos okay w that

somea these couple stories are cute as hell btw yall cute as hell;;,,,

Last edited:
Back