• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Link/Midna portriat

You are a very good artist. Midna's face just popped out like it is was real from the game. Are you really gonna finish it or no? But I do rate it a 10\10. =3 Please draw me a fat cat.

dude.

thats awesome. I have been trying to get a drawing of midna done myself.

I made another before, then I looked back a couple months ago, and saw how much Ive improved.

so I'm set on finishing this new one!

flabbergasted said:
dude.

thats awesome. I have been trying to get a drawing of midna done myself.

I made another before, then I looked back a couple months ago, and saw how much Ive improved.

so I'm set on finishing this new one!
Sweet!
its always good to look back, cuase you learn from it
I'm glad you got better :D

melly said:
Well, I was playing twilight princess and was inspired when I saw the scene where ]http://i41.tinypic.com/5wjrc.jpg[/img]

couldn't see midna's fingers clearly, so I used my own fingers as reference
e7xd9s.jpg

so heres the outline, I changed link alittle bit
I had a 2hr mental debate on wheter link should have a sharp animie nose or a realist "ball point" nose
2n81uyx.jpg

Started coloring it in color pencil
28koc39.jpg
</div>

The Latest Uptodate! THE HAIR!
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
I gave Link the Earthy dirty blond look
fnr0x3.jpg
</div>
Melly, you are awesome!
I love your drawings!!!
Keep up the good work.

pear40 said:
Jas0n said:
Wow.. are you sure you're not an artist for Nintendo? XD
This.
You should see if they have any job openings. :O
hehe I would but I'm too young still