• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop [ART] GRAVY'S SCRIBBLE STATION Slots 1/5 { NEW STYLE}

gravyplz

~psst click the banner~
Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hey everyone!
some of you have probably seen my old art shop, however i'm starting something new.
My old art shop featured highly detailed digital art, that took around 3 hours per picture, this was draining.
This new art shop will feature "cheap" scribbles and doodles that still hold some of the quality, yet take a fraction of the time. I will also be trying to improve/try new art styles at the same time.

Fund raising!
currently, As an offical Team Popsical member , I'm wanting to donate over half the tbt i make here, towards Team popsical for the "group" item in shop (correct me if im wrong)
*forgot to update this wops*
WE MADE IT! we finally reached 10k donations!!!! ^.^
the rest of the donation will go towards an up and coming give away

2,100Tbt Fund raised!

Team popsical!
-{discounts discontinued}-
for though's of you who haven't heard of team popsical, click my banner for a link ^.^

slots:
cocoa
pandaplles
universaljellyfish
-
-

Here are some examples/ styles to chose from (these examples are around the 100-300 tbt range)
*i've upped the prices, as i'd like to draw something i'm proud of and not scrappy, its not that i want to get more tbt out of you guys, i'd just rather give something good :p*

ClXSre2.png
nNzqiMf.png
J1ZjgD6.png
c55vxlt.png
tfqz5r4.png
FqO0aUU.png
Some of you can feel free to request a random style, maybe one i'm thinking of trying]

To Request an art piece, fill this form

Name (of the muse):
Style:
Ref:
Personality:
Extras:
I am willing to pay:

*this payment type is temperary and might change*
Yes, i am not having set prices, yet the more you pay, the more time i will spend on your piece of art :D.
(trying this out :p )

also willing to do art trades ^.^ (although i'm very picky)

thanks!

Last edited:
oh, thats strange. something must be wrong with the image host web. gimme a min

Last edited:
blonde

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and btw, i dont want the sunglasses in the drawing. just normal eyes. eye color is blue just in case u wanna know.

ah, nvm about my previous post. it still looks lovely. ill send the bells now.

Last edited:
Name: Miharu
Style: I'll leave it up to you! :) Go crazy! Hahaha XD
Ref:
✧ Hair Color: Black or Black/Brownish
✧ Eye Color: Dark brown
✧ I also have a picture of a necklace I always wear if you could also draw that in >//v//<b (It doesn't have to be exact, as long as it has the shape and the two little heart shaped diamond hearts next to the locket, that'll be perfect <3 )
http://i.imgur.com/dpvlF8g.jpg

✧ Hat Reference! c:
img-thing

✧ Outfit reference! {It's the navy blue one! c: }
img-thing

pUjAQQS.png

7OwtbYG.png

SEReMUc.png
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Hyper, Silly, Crazy, Snack eating monster
Extras: If you could provide the art with a transparent background that'll be great! :D
(Also if you could include me holding or eating a popsicle that would be amazing <3 )
I am willing to pay: 250 tbt

Let me know if you need anymore references! XD

Name: Miharu
Style: I'll leave it up to you! :) Go crazy! Hahaha XD
Ref:
✧ Hair Color: Black or Black/Brownish
✧ Eye Color: Dark brown
✧ I also have a picture of a necklace I always wear if you could also draw that in >//v//<b (It doesn't have to be exact, as long as it has the shape and the two little heart shaped diamond hearts next to the locket, that'll be perfect <3 )
http://i.imgur.com/dpvlF8g.jpg

✧ Hat Reference! c:
img-thing

✧ Outfit reference! {It's the navy blue one! c: }
img-thing

pUjAQQS.png

7OwtbYG.png

SEReMUc.png
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Hyper, Silly, Crazy, Snack eating monster
Extras: If you could provide the art with a transparent background that'll be great! :D
(Also if you could include me holding or eating a popsicle that would be amazing <3 )
I am willing to pay: 250 tbt

Let me know if you need anymore references! XD

perfect :D ill get started :p
also could you pay once im finnished? as i wouldnt want you to pay for something you dont like :p
thanks!

perfect :D ill get started :p
also could you pay once im finnished? as i wouldnt want you to pay for something you dont like :p
thanks!

Yayy!! I'm looking forward to seeing it!! <3 Please feel free to take your time! No rush at all! :D
And of course! <3

ay can I order more of my OC because you do her awesomely

Back