• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

SV's Thread of Randomness

You're welcome! :) I'm sorry to hear that. (you are all over the place) :( I hope you are feeling better soon. I know the feeling!

i feel like i'm getting lazier and sloppier with commissions... >.>

tumblr_nwtkz850xF1uw0vtjo3_r11_1280.png

Last edited:
i feel like i'm getting lazier and sloppier with commissions... >.>

tumblr_nwtkz850xF1uw0vtjo3_r11_1280.png

HOFDHFIADIAJDGOISDKJGLSDJGKSDJGLK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SEXY LIKE OMFG >////< How is this sloppy omg ;v ;???? Fabulous imo :')

wow you're really talented!! when did you start drawing digitally?

HOFDHFIADIAJDGOISDKJGLSDJGKSDJGLK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SEXY LIKE OMFG >////< How is this sloppy omg ;v ;???? Fabulous imo :')

thank you <333 but it's because something fully rendered would look like this >.> i need to get myself together!!!

tumblr_nvv6zhwTVW1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow you're really talented!! when did you start drawing digitally?

thank you <3 i started doing more digital stuff right around march this year? but i've done a fair bit of traditional before that. i think i've improved a bit haha

tumblr_nyyp9d2RJN1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg

Last edited:
thank you <333 but it's because something fully rendered would look like this >.> i need to get myself together!!!

tumblr_nvv6zhwTVW1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you <3 i started doing more digital stuff right around march this year? but i've done a fair bit of traditional before that. i think i've improved a bit haha

tumblr_nyyp9d2RJN1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg

Oh gosh well I can't see the difference but I have an affinity for good looking men lmfao xD But you're absolutely welcome <3 Best of luck with future pieces : )

-fans self-
those both look great to me *_* hahah
I hope you can get back to where you wanna be with yr art though! it's always fabulous in my eyes ❤

thank you so much <3 well the eventual goal is to do a "realistic" full painting so i've been backtracking a little to get myself to draw something more than just a floating head...sweats

Hot damn, that piece isn't sloppy o -o though that... //chokeahemcough crotchular area is uhm.. interested.. xD
Nice piece though, the hair and face is super cool. I double thumbs up lol.

didn't really do any christmas doodles but did end up doing a doodle on christmas day haha...finally finished with the secret santa; i was really surprised by the number of people participating (we have over 40!) and at some point i got really concerned about making sure that everyone submits their gift on time but that was a lot of fun x)))
tumblr_nzze6pNLdy1uw0vtjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nzze6pNLdy1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

it looks so amazing sv ♥

especially the eyes, the lips and the bell caught my eye :'D

it looks so amazing sv ♥

especially the eyes, the lips and the bell caught my eye :'D

thank you <3333

--------------------------friendly divider-----------------------

as things go, when i'm in the mood, i draw the same character again and again and again...

tumblr_o05y29XaFd1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

Back