• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

SV's Thread of Randomness

another chibi~~~
tumblr_nzze6pNLdy1uw0vtjo5_r1_1280.png

Tuna, this is so perfect i don't even know what else to say. i just love seeing any of your work <3

aaa those last couple chibis you posted are beautiful<333 I love the witchy one's boots.

CUTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

EVEN CUTER

thank you evvie ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is fantastic and now I'm dead of cute.

thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tuna, this is so perfect i don't even know what else to say. i just love seeing any of your work <3

thank you pepper! still trying to perfect how i shade chibis in sai but i'm pretty happy with the way she comes out haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa those last couple chibis you posted are beautiful<333 I love the witchy one's boots.

thank you zane! <3 that style sort of just invented itself but i'm pretty happy with it so far haha...yes i love the witchy's floral boots but sobs she is not my character lol her boots are indeed very cute!

So absolutely, amazingly, way off the charts on cuteness and talent it should be illegal!
I am literally shaking my head in wonder!!! ❤️❤️❤️

it's been a while but at last i kicked myself hard enough to draw something...the colours look a bit funny but i gave up trying to figure out how to fix it.....and at last i managed to put some clouds up in the background x)

but...don't know if it's because i haven't logged onto tumblr in a while...i couldn't log on to my old account anymore??? or so far i haven't figured out how to =.=

tumblr_o3qkm8j9aS1vngtnto1_1280.png

Last edited:
omg it's been too long since I've seen your lovely art! I'ma just stare at this for awhile

your art is literally my favorite on this site and probably ever ughhhh<33

omg it's been too long since I've seen your lovely art! I'ma just stare at this for awhile

thank you zane <3 it's good to see you around still too! looking forward to seeing more of your art as well xD

p.s. your lineup is beautiful xDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

your art is literally my favorite on this site and probably ever ughhhh<33

thank you etcha <33 but nah there are too many talented artists out there x)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

so glad to see you back. the lighting and colors look beautiful. honestly so amazing...

thank you pepper as always x) <33

thank you zane <3 it's good to see you around still too! looking forward to seeing more of your art as well xD

p.s. your lineup is beautiful xDDD

hue i'm casually skidding into another block. I hope to see more from you though! ;D I will linger on this thread as long as it takes.
And thank u hahah I wanted to sell these peaches but I'm starting to get attached to the cute fruit butts. :'/

Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hue i'm casually skidding into another block. I hope to see more from you though! ;D I will linger on this thread as long as it takes.
And thank u hahah I wanted to sell these peaches but I'm starting to get attached to the cute fruit butts. :'/

pat you...you'll skid out of it soon enough!

i drew this the other day though...i messed up on the shadows so it's back to the drawing board haha...but above all i need more discipline...
tumblr_o3qkm8j9aS1vngtnto2_r1_1280.png

i've been wanting to sell my apple but since it's all that i've left, i've got sort of attached...ooops

Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

pat you...you'll skid out of it soon enough!

i drew this the other day though...i messed up on the shadows so it's back to the drawing board haha...but above all i need more discipline...
tumblr_o3qkm8j9aS1vngtnto2_r1_1280.png

i've been wanting to sell my apple but since it's all that i've left, i've got sort of attached...ooops
❤️ I love your art so much! I gaze with wonder on how you capture the beauty of light and shadow and your creativity ... I am sending you a gift in admiration ... A light of inspiration in the form of an ancient candle ... Lol :rolleyes:
If I could ever hope to produce this kind of art even fractionally as good, I would be over the moon!

Last edited:
❤️ I love your art so much! I gaze with wonder on how you capture the beauty of light and shadow and your creativity ... I am sending you a gift in admiration ... A light of inspiration in the form of an ancient candle ... Lol :rolleyes:
If I could ever hope to produce this kind of art even fractionally as good, I would be over the moon!

thank you again for the good thought and the ancient flame x))) and really, there are talents out there that i'd die to be! aren't we all at some point pale imitators of some higher talents haha but i'm sure one day you'll be over the moon!

and some lighting practice...i followed a tutorial because...well...i need to...
tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo2_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo3_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo4_1280.png

thank you again for the good thought and the ancient flame x))) and really, there are talents out there that i'd die to be! aren't we all at some point pale imitators of some higher talents haha but i'm sure one day you'll be over the moon!

and some lighting practice...i followed a tutorial because...well...i need to...
tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo2_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo3_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo4_1280.png

OMFG such sexy lighting practice : O looking through and seeing your new pieces is always lovely btw : D and those chibis some pages back <3

OMFG such sexy lighting practice : O looking through and seeing your new pieces is always lovely btw : D and those chibis some pages back <3

Awww thank you so much ♡ chibis are fun to do once in a while, but every time i come back to draw them they look somewhat different oops

i'm guessing that this sort of qualifies as a doodle piece?? i've put some efforts into designing his outfit i really did...

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo6_r1_1280.png

adding a ref sheet...

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo5_r3_1280.png

Last edited:
Back