• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

SV's Thread of Randomness

the gun turned out better than expected so there's that x) the way that there's a lens flare at all probably defies physics but it looks sort of cool??

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo8_r1_500.png

Last edited:
thank you again for the good thought and the ancient flame x))) and really, there are talents out there that i'd die to be! aren't we all at some point pale imitators of some higher talents haha but i'm sure one day you'll be over the moon!

and some lighting practice...i followed a tutorial because...well...i need to...
tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo2_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo3_1280.png

tumblr_o3x2wuRFWl1uw0vtjo4_1280.png

mind blown!!!!

Your coloring is soo gorgeous. QQ that lighting practice<3

Thank you Zane <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

chubby chibi doodle the other day...was trying to figure out if there's a chibi style that i can draw relatively quickly and the result is...maybe???

tumblr_o50sdskMt11uw0vtjo2_500.png

plus more doodles

tumblr_o50sdskMt11uw0vtjo1_1280.png

Last edited:
Thank you Zane <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

chubby chibi doodle the other day...was trying to figure out if there's a chibi style that i can draw relatively quickly and the result is...maybe???

tumblr_o50sdskMt11uw0vtjo2_500.png

plus more doodles

tumblr_o50sdskMt11uw0vtjo1_1280.png

Those doodles and that chibi style, so beautiful :'D

Back