• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

let’s talk surfboards

sunset_succulent

starcloudnight
Bells
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tasty Cake
so you know that one new special item that’s summer themed? well i really want to display surfboards on my dock. one problem; it seems as though my shop only sells the brown surfboard (i have a green airport, if that helps). do those items tie into your island color theme? ik that it’s fairly early in the month, so reply your airport color and... item color? idk. i just want to see if this theory is right. cheers! ;u;

edit: i have the blue and white retro fan

Last edited:
I've got a blue airport, and my Nook's sold me the Stripes variant.

I have an orange airport, and mine has displayed the striped surfboard.

I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but in terms of the retro fan, I’ve been getting blue.

I guess it’s safe to assume that these items are also dependent on the colour of your airport.🤔

I have the red surfboard if you're interested! however I traded for mine and haven't seen any in the shop yet. I believe there was a white one in my shop that my mom snagged, and my airport is red

My airport is green and I got the red surfboard!
that’s weird! maybe there’s like two different categories that it falls under, like how there’s different groups that your town gets assigned to that isn’t directly assigned to your airport.

that’s weird! maybe there’s like two different categories that it falls under, like how there’s different groups that your town gets assigned to that isn’t directly assigned to your airport.
If it helps, my retro fan was orange! I think it might just be different groups, but I'm not really sure.

I have a yellow airport and blue fan, I think it might just be random, I want em alllll

My airport is orange, and I've gotten the blue striped one every day
also the red and silver fan

Blue airport! White surfboard! What about y'all's fans?? Mine's white and green.

Back