*leaves for a week*

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yeah, guys, I'm leaving TBT for the whole week. I'll check up on you guys occasionally, but usually not at all. I'll be back on Saturday, and I hope that everything will be fine here. (I seriously need this break).

Bulerias said:
Yeah, guys, I'm leaving TBT for the whole week. I'll check up on you guys occasionally, but usually not at all. I'll be back on Saturday, and I hope that everything will be fine here. (I seriously need this break).
Yes, I think you do. Anyways, see you in a week, Bul. Have a good break.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Yes, thanks Valoo.

Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
Yes, thanks Valoo.
No problem. Hearing how stressed you have been, I recommend this break.

Good bye Bul...we're already missing you. I know you need this break, but man, a whole week at tbt wothout bul, I didn't know it was possible.

DarthGohan1 said:
Good bye Bul...we're already missing you. I know you need this break, but man, a whole week at tbt wothout bul, I didn't know it was possible.
Yeah, it's possible... Hopefully, I'll feel better after I get back.

*sniff, sniff* Well atleast it's not a month or forever. One week without bul? I'm not sure if I can handle it.

Pie_Or_Die said:
what about what we talked about???
also ull stillbe on AIM or MSN right?????
Uhm, I decided that I need to leave 100%...

Oh, and I'll still be on MSN and AIM.

Bulerias said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

then y arnt u on right now

it wont be fun if i dont get to talk to u so u have to be on MSN/ AIM alot more now...

Pie_Or_Die said:
Bulerias said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

then y arnt u on right now

it wont be fun if i dont get to talk to u so u have to be on MSN/ AIM alot more now...
I'm busy with other stuff now...

And I will.

Bye Bul! Have a good break! Or whatever. When you get back, there will probably be a lot of stuff for you to do!

heh... yeah, your last break i wont even call a break... you came back every day... i think we should ban you for a week so you cant

:p

Back