• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

Decided to paint my Link amiibo. Made him Fierce Deity Link to match the alt I play on Smash ^^
CiVrNYm.png

Wow you painted it yourself?? It looks so clean, as if that was a exclusive amiiboo
You're good

AHHH that's so cool!!!
Thanks ^^

Wow you painted it yourself?? It looks so clean, as if that was a exclusive amiiboo
You're good
Wow :D Really? Thank you!
I'm a very tedious worker, try to get every crease and corner perfectly lined up and make sure the layers are as smooth as possible. Ended up taking me 6 hours xD but that's probably because I only have one paint brush to work with, so it makes small pieces really time consuming to get right > .<
I guess I also have some practice with it from all the Villager figurines I make, since I have to do the same thing (though not as detailed with so many little pieces to paint)

I even fixed Link's derpy (weirdly close together) eyes!

Smashing job, Kain :B
Thank you, kind sir :p
I'm almost tempted to just go ahead and make Toon Link his Dark alt, but I love normal him too much and I should work on my Villager orders > .>

2 new things :3
055dPb3.png

Only Summer girl remains! (but still no idea what her "props" should be..

qL5yxEz.png

Finished my first official custom amiibo order :D

I just want to fangirl about your figures so hard! They're SO COOL and really well done! Sometimes custom made villager stuff can look really wonky but yours are spot on so great job! <3

Decided to paint my Link amiibo. Made him Fierce Deity Link to match the alt I play on Smash ^^
CiVrNYm.png

Ahhh, wonderful job as usual! :-D
Link's looking good ;-]

055dPb3.png

Oh wow, I love the fact that you're doing one for all four seasons. I'm sure you'll come up with something when summer rolls around.... maybe sun/grass-related stuff? To keep it nature themed. Though you probably already thought of that :p

I just want to fangirl about your figures so hard! They're SO COOL and really well done! Sometimes custom made villager stuff can look really wonky but yours are spot on so great job! <3
Ahh, thanks so much :D It means a lot to hear that ^^

Ahhh, wonderful job as usual! :-D
Link's looking good ;-]

Oh wow, I love the fact that you're doing one for all four seasons. I'm sure you'll come up with something when summer rolls around.... maybe sun/grass-related stuff? To keep it nature themed. Though you probably already thought of that :p
He's a sexy Fierce Deity ;D /getsthetingles (and not multiple creepy old guys in a green elf-style onsie.. No)

I can only think of sand or grass, but that kind of seems boring. I mean she could have shells in her hair, but the sand would be incredibly tedious to draw xD (plus idk how I'd even draw it lol)

055dPb3.png

qL5yxEz.png

Finished my first official custom amiibo order :D

ahhh i love the season girls~!

so she wears a scarf but no top? hmm

Your style looks quite unique! Lovely work. I really like the use of curved lines in your latest piece, they really emphasize the elegant and calm feeling of the drawing.

Your style looks quite unique! Lovely work. I really like the use of curved lines in your latest piece, they really emphasize the elegant and calm feeling of the drawing.

Thank you :D it was actually an experimental piece, was trying a new style and loved how it came out so I'm continuing adding new stuff to it to get the hang of it and maybe soon try more pieces in this style ^^

Those look wonderful! I especially love the shading and facial expression on the OC.

And you do tattoo designs??? I see another Etsy convo in the future...XD

Few new updates ~
First of all
kNfA3PD.png

Took this on New Years, and the next morning it was featured on @amiiboalerts instagram page, was kind of exciting! ^^

Tank
LzN8c6t.png

Kidd WIP
UuIe3D7.png

* They're now both completely painted, waiting on customer approvals and clear weather to finish them up!

Dark Toon Link - the version I play on Smash
QvqNwlU.png

Silly Pikachu WIPs
cTeb4wE.png

lfqm4nL.png

Charmander
zDI5uMX.jpg

I was hoping to get this for my 20th bday in 9 days, but since it'd be my first, it may be a bad idea to get this one v .v
ONE DAY!!
k7fHMsq.png

Back