• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

PCbWL3g.jpg

VL6dq5m.png

my0lnw2.jpg

Whoa, you've got really cool stuff here! I definitely enjoyed looking through everything. Your drawing style is interesting and you're honestly so versatile; I mean, you can do drawings AND miscellaneous crafts... that's seriously awesome. The figurines look amazing, and I especially like the Leafeon necklace you recently posted! It looks great, and I can totally say the same for the tattoo designs... and virtually every single piece of your artwork :p

Whoa, you've got really cool stuff here! I definitely enjoyed looking through everything. Your drawing style is interesting and you're honestly so versatile; I mean, you can do drawings AND miscellaneous crafts... that's seriously awesome. The figurines look amazing, and I especially like the Leafeon necklace you recently posted! It looks great, and I can totally say the same for the tattoo designs... and virtually every single piece of your artwork :p
Thanks so much!
I usually don't have a set style (other than my digital chibis, but I use a starter base I made of them to help them stay consistent, mostly in the face region lol) cuz I hate the idea of every person I draw looking the same. Same face/body with different hair, etc. But that's my personal preference for me.
I actually do crafts along with shoes, belts and hats too ^^ but they're not as popular as my AC figurines and jewelry works seem to be :p
I really appreciate the compliments. They always really boosts my confidence in what I do!
I love being able to do many different types of art, it's always good for me since doing something of the same thing can make me bored, I like being able to switch around and do other things in between ~

Aaaaaah, oh my god your art is amazing. and that leafeon necklace.. It's absolutely adorable. Such talent. >w<

Huge dump, been gone for a lil bit, so here's a nice dump of all the stuff I've done since gone ~

8U7q9Hx.jpg

R1SlW7N.jpg

lqjeFDe.jpg

DPNXqKN.jpg

jteKD8v.jpg

mASbENf.jpg

utbGqyl.jpg

acQoKO2.jpg

HwelDB4.jpg
97Pc9ES.jpg

DBp6JSH.jpg

a2py5A7.jpg

JxRelwV.jpg

sr1AirE.jpg

Oh! Also, my submission for the art contest ~
(It didn't make it to finals, but was still fun to make <3
At least my photography one made it to finals :3 )

tsO3imL.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, okay. Everything is so good, as usual. The update really shows how you're pro with flowers, lol. I'm really impressed by the PokeBall ones in particular and the design you drew for katigurl1223.

That doesn't mean your other stuff should be overlooked though... like, no way. The drawings and figurines look absolutely amazing as well, [ESPECIALLY THIS ONE]. I was honestly mesmerized with it, haha. I also like how you colored Cordelia's hair in the RLC piece; it looks super nice and detailed :-]

Wow, okay. Everything is so good, as usual. The update really shows how you're pro with flowers, lol. I'm really impressed by the PokeBall ones in particular and the design you drew for katigurl1223.

That doesn't mean your other stuff should be overlooked though... like, no way. The drawings and figurines look absolutely amazing as well, [ESPECIALLY THIS ONE]. I was honestly mesmerized with it, haha. I also like how you colored Cordelia's hair in the RLC piece; it looks super nice and detailed :-]

Ah, ty! :3
Really thought the break would help me focus on what I needed to do better and also not stress me out as much to get them done, also motivation-wise.
I really appreciate the compliments ^^
Will have to thank my bf for the Pokeball idea xD Those and the Alice in Wonderland-inspired ones as well.
I have gotten into watercolor stuff like the Link one, I've done another like it before but with different ppl. I wanna try to do more in the future ~

Last edited:
Some new stuff ~

iDitUKy.jpg

I sent it to a Grump today :3
8dL7BEl.jpg

I'll say he's definitely looking better than the one I made for myself about 6 months ago.
Though, he does look silly with no hair :p
WMCL4t6.jpg

I still need to clear coat him, but just finished painting this Marshal for a customer.. I wanted to show my improvement since the 1st Marshal I made (for myself) about 6 months ago.
And now I want to keep this new one ; ^; lol
tLqFOR7.jpg

I still need to clear coat him, but just finished painting this Marshal for a customer.. I wanted to show my improvement since the 1st Marshal I made (for myself) about 6 months ago.
And now I want to keep this new one ; ^; lol
tLqFOR7.jpg

Aaaaaaa makes me miss my Marshal since he got TTed out lol xD But wow the incredible difference, loving it : D

I entered a contest! If you'd like to help vote, here's the link ~ https://gleam.io/g/08ohq/y3i5
If I win I'll be doing a couple giveaways ^^
Here's my entry -
b2vOsK4.jpg

husPYyE.jpg

m42JI1t.jpg

I used the headshot for this piece, wanted to show the improvements and new techniques I found over the past few months since my pen pressure was fixed.
VpBLccz.jpg

that marshal is perfect! you're incredibly talented. gosh, now i want a little diana sculpture, haha.

may i ask what materials you use?

Back