• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

HEY IS THAT A LINK NENDOROID
That tattoo would look awesome!
and wow, the charmander is really cool!

Update on Charmander. Made him shiny ^^
tgXPCzN.jpg

Some updates ~

ACNL Figurines -
vi6JdEj.png

kMphsLB.png

Custom Amiibos -
Working on a Shovel Knight custom, will be of the LoZ series :p
f8Egpvh.png

Was making a custom amiibo cover for a custom Diddy Kong order I received the other day, along with painting a custom Robin
lWpok5d.png

85ch9cm.png

Now currently working on a Daisy alt, it's a poo pic cuz I took a screenshot of the video I posted of her hair on instagram lol
XfwKsD2.png

Damn, wonderful painting skills as usual. Robin looks great :-D

Also,

that's a pretty crazy workspace you've got there! It's definitely understandable though, haha.
Peach is looking great too ;-]

And yeah, it's pretty packed xD after today I'll have a better work space :DD

I made some Umbreon-Pikachus
Meet Mr and Mrs Umbrechu :p
Do you guys think I should add Eeveelution-Pikas to my shop? Not sure if ppl would want stuff like that, but they sure would be fun to do.
wrWcAA0.png

Do you guys think I should add Eeveelution-Pikas to my shop? Not sure if ppl would want stuff like that, but they sure would be fun to do.
wrWcAA0.png

Those are so cool, Kain :'O I definitely think people would be interested : )

wrWcAA0.png

I like them, but it's up to you. If you have fun making them, why not just make them for decor in your own house? I think you should add them to your shop though.

Those are so cool, Kain :'O I definitely think people would be interested : )
Thank you :D

I like them, but it's up to you. If you have fun making them, why not just make them for decor in your own house? I think you should add them to your shop though.
I put them up ^^ working on some sketchy designs of the other eeveelutions so ppl can see about what they'd look like if they order them.
I wish I could make one of every one, but I don't have $100+ to spend on Pikachus lol ; o; I've seen other amiibo customizers just buy TONS of amiibos for themselves and I'm just like "howwww??"
I do stalk eBay though, so if a $6 one pops up, I'm on it! Lol.

Finished Daisy-Peach
Working on a Green Diddy, Yellow R.O.B., Sable, figuring out which Link alt to do for Child's Play charity and a Green DK once he arrives (should have been today, but everything is FROZEN so probably no mail again)
itDZQMS.png

Last edited:
Finished Daisy-Peach
Working on a Green Diddy, Yellow R.O.B., Sable, figuring out which Link alt to do for Child's Play charity and a Green DK once he arrives (should have been today, but everything is FROZEN so probably no mail again)
itDZQMS.png

let it go

Also made some more Pokeball earrings.
They're on sale, for Valentines Day.
6x9SSbu.png

Last edited:
Updates ~

I recently got a hair cut, and changed my color a lil bit -
Pp27Dmv.png

Sable -
hhKlSCs.png

Diddy Kong (and a custom amiibo box I made for it) -
SSoxEg3.png

wzlldSY.png

PandaOki, a customer's OC -
QI5Anaq.png

My mayor -
(I now sell custom mayor amiibos in my etsy shop)
ega3voU.png

Back